Everything posted by RogerDuke
-
Hazzard is where I am
You definitely belong here Flint and I hope you stay around for a long time!
-
Hymn for Yesterday
I don't mind deviating a little from the show. I've had a million fantasies where I was in an episode....but I just don't like straying too far away.
-
Hazzard and Chickasaw Sheriff scale 1/18
You are my hero wotan. This is fantastic! Wow!!!!!
-
Word Association
Slim Jims (Mmmmmm so good!)
-
Dukes of Hazzard DVD cover
Maybe not but GermanDukeBoy is popular on the HazzardNet.
-
Dukes of Hazzard DVD cover
It's great to have you here GermanDukeBoy. We hope you stay around a long time. My wife graduated from high school in Germany. Her dad was in the US Army.
-
The Dukes Strike It Rich
You're better than me at catching those things.
-
Word Association
Elvis.......(song and movie titled "Girls Girls Girls!")
-
The XFL
Chase Elliott because his dad raced on a Dukes episode....even though we never saw his face.....plus he's a Georgia boy. I have to admit I don't follow it as much as I'd like but retirement is coming soon so I'll have a lot more time.
-
Dukes of Hazzard: In hollywood
If you ever log in again and want to consider doing this I'd be interested.
-
Hazzard County Welcomes Jeff Gordon
This thing looks like its worth rereading.....when I get time.
-
The last 24 hours
I see on the news that northern Georgia is getting a few inches of snow. It sure would be fun to see Rosco and Enos chasing the boys in the snow. I bet old Jesse is going to have a blast fishtailing in that two wheel drive truck.
-
Word Association
The unpredictability is what makes this so fun. Instead of responding to Smoky with bear or police I'm going to say..... Campfire
-
New Dukes Question
The car that Hoss drives is the Amazingmobile 'cause that's what he is.
-
The XFL
I knew about the oil rig worker. I watched Dallas on a regular basis and read a book called Texas Rich based on the life of HL Hunt, the richest man in the world. In fact the TV show Dallas is loosely based on the Hunts......the World Champion Chiefs are their football team. I'm putting football behind me and won't be paying attention to the XFL. I'm too excited about NASCAR, baseball and retiring.
-
James Best in The Sweeter Side of Life on The Hallmark Channel Jan. 19th!
We just watched it tonight after recording it earlier in the week. Then I went back and checked out all these posts. It is such a great movie!
-
Hymn for Yesterday
Great points Hobie.
-
Word Association
Bandit (although I think it's spelled with a U.....Burt Reynolds)
-
Signs of Hazzard
Hi Bryce and welcome to Hazzard County. We hope you stay around a long time. Do you have a favorite character or episode?
-
Why wasn’t The General Lee on S1 Ep.3?
My condolences to the Holman family. Thank you for this information Roth. It is very interesting and informative.
-
Hymn for Yesterday
Wow, this is pretty good. I'm retiring this year and will have more time to do the things I want and I just found something else to add to my list.
-
Boss Hog burger
Thank fo th informatio Hos.
-
Boss Hog burger
Either that or they weren't sure if they were allowed to use the real name without having to buy the rights.
-
The last 24 hours
Hmmm, interesting idea Hobie....I hadn't thought of that. They played the entire song of Johnny's about the ragged flag while showing scenes and people all over America.
-
Word Association
monster (Cookie Monster)