Everything posted by RogerDuke
- Word Association
-
The last 24 hours
We just got back from our daughter's in Virginia. I'm exhausted. I'll catch up with the other posts tomorrow. I hope everybody had a great weekend.
-
Celebrity Crushes
I still didn't get an answer. Is it Hughie Hogg? I want to change it to Dewie Hogg. No, wait, Abraham Lincoln Hogg? No, I got it! Jamie Lee Hogg! He broke Daisy's heart you know. I wouldn't trust the guy.
-
The last 24 hours
The comet was supposed to be just under Venus tonight but of course it was cloudy. Speaking of Elf, we watched it tonight with the grandkids. Covid sure is having a toll on the NFL, NBA and NHL.
- Word Association
-
Celebrity Crushes
Hughie Hogg?
-
Word Association
hottie (When you are as old as I am, even a 1,000 year old lady is a hottie)
-
The last 24 hours
Shows you how ignorant I am with technology. I don't know what 4K is. Using my best Will Ferrell Elf voice "what's 4K? I want one!"
-
Celebrity Crushes
Can we guess? That would be fun. Brad Pitt?
-
The last 24 hours
Glad to hear you are doing better Hoss, even though the recovery isn't as quick as you wish. I'm out of reactions AGAIN or I'd give you a heart....hey, I found one ❤
-
The last 24 hours
I'm sitting here watching the Cardinals vs Rams game. James Conner just scored another touchdown. He was leading the NFL in TDs this year. He went to high school near me. I've talked to him a couple times. The best player in the NHL, Connor McDavid went to the same school (McDowell, Erie Pa) and is friends with my nephew.
- Word Association
-
The last 24 hours
Anybody play the game Wordscape? Between games they have advertisements and one has been popping up with Hallmark Christmas movies and for a brief moment they show John Schneider and Reba McIntire. When I first saw it I yelled to my wife "Hey, there's a Duke boy on my Wordscape game!"
-
Word Association
Yukon Cornelias
-
HazzardNet's New Look
We should have a Christmas party. If we don't have a chat room anymore we could just post on a thread all at once. The chaos would make it just as fun as our old parties.
-
Who's better Bo or Luke?
Sorry I can't hit like on all your posts but I'm out of reactions. We are really excited to have you here Classicrock and hope you stay a long time. Tell us more about your love of Dukes. How long have you been a fan? Do you have all the DVDs? Have you met any of the stars? Favorite character, episode or seaaon? Tell us everything! I always liked Luke better. Probably because I am a lot more like him than I am Bo. I had a chance to (possibly) race him once. There's a thread about it here on HN. I think it's called "Would you have raced Luke?"
-
Looking for someone
Maybe but it has helped you to understand confused people like me. But every time I say I am having problems you always say the same thing "Watch a Dukes episode, take 2 shots of shine, and call Dr Hobie in the morning"
- Word Association
-
If Santa Drove The General Lee!
I watched it but I wasn't crazy about it. You?
-
Celebrity Crushes
That commercial with Baker Mayfield and Alice Cooper is pretty funny. That is only 90 minutes from my house.
-
Peggy Rea
You are right about her being underrated. But not here....we love her here on the HazzardNet!
-
Hazzard In Hollywood
And he learned cool from his Uncle!
-
A General Lee Graveyard!
I hope you are right. I'd love to buy a door from Ray.
-
Looking for someone
That's right. THANKS HOSS! I have to slip that episode in and show my wife. The movie we watched was Miss Christmas. Marc Blucas is the lead actor. I used to work with his father. The girl plays his sister. I looked her up but she didn't look a lot like Lori. However, when I scrolled through a lot of her pictures I found a few where the resemblance was strong in a couple of them. I'll go look up her name and post it. Her name is Erin Boyes.
-
Word Association
imagination