Everything posted by morgan
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
dukes episode
It seems to me there is just another topic equal to this. In any case, the episode is "along came a Duke" and it's on season 3, just in dvd
-
John to be on 'Nip Tuck'
I'll surely see it, too, 'cause John is John. It's only that is strange to see him in a show like that.
-
John to be on 'Nip Tuck'
Nip/Tuck? Bleeaah! I don't like that serie, I saw some episode but I found them...poor and dirty! And he left a good serie like Smallville to stay with his family to do this..thing???
-
Guest appearence?
Oooh, sooo bad!
-
Guest appearence?
For me, the new is the 6th season, i think in U.S. it's just out, or not?
-
Guest appearence?
Anyone that has just seen the new season of Smallville can tell me if John will do some appearence?
-
Gag Reel on Youtube and Myspace
I can't register in Myspace: I tried losts of times but it doesn't accept anyone of mine 3 mail addresses! Help!
-
Favorite non Duke
Cooter for me, too!
-
Who's your favorite Duke cousin and why?
Well, just take a look to my avatar and you'll have the answer
- hey ya'll
-
Happy Birthday Tom
Happy birhtday!!
-
question....
I read there were 150 Chargers
-
Hi Y'all, JDjr's back in town...
Welcome! I understand you: I lost my mum last year for the same reason. Hope you can be better staying around here
-
looking for show i remember as a kid...
Yeah, Jeb, I like that episode!
-
Hey Y'all
Welcome! Good you had so great time to the Dukefest!
-
Luke's funniest quotes
Yeah, that was so fun and, I have to say, this time the italian translation was litterally!
- Over my head (?)
-
What are your favorite special features?
My favourite is the extra of the 7th season, the video of "good ol'boys"
-
Hazzard Reunion
I've got the 2nd Reunion, too! Very good even I liked more the 1st, but it worth to see. It's strange to see them in Hollywood. Good the love story between Bo and a singer
-
Does your hometown remind you of Hazzard County?
No problem, Roger Duke, it's ok! It seems you in America have lots of cities with italian names: Venice, Milan, Parma, Lodi (Tom born there). Yes, Milan is called the city of the fashion but, actually, if you go in via Montenapoleone (maybe the most famous street for fashion) you'll find a little street with normal clothes at very high prices
- Barely Famous
-
Over my head (?)
It means about "sono fuori di me" or "sono matto" or even "non ragiono"
-
Does your hometown remind you of Hazzard County?
Actually, I live in Italy
-
Collier & Company - John Schneider's Movie
I don't think John had the intention to do a sad film or put in it danger scene: even the reason why the "bad guy" wanted his car back was to have the ashes of his wife's cat, if I didn't understand bad. So, it's a commedy, and he tried to put it to be funny, as in Hazzard: they had problems, troubles, etc, but always with a smile on their faces.