Everything posted by B.L. Davenport
-
Duke or Dupe
I agree
- Word Association
-
Secret life of the american teenager on ABCfam
I've started watching this show too and I really like it. I'm not uncomfortable with the topic cos it is a reality these days unfortunately and I had a cousin who had a baby when she was 19 that kid is now 15 almost 16.
-
Word Association
pot of gold
- Word Association
-
Duke or Dupe
I agree with Daisy although there was an episode where Boss and Lulu celebrated an anniversary I believe
-
Word Association
pitchfork
- Word Association
-
Duke or Dupe
Hazzard Dam Cedar City Rosco and Lulu's Uncle Jasper
-
Word Association
(I'm a little confused now what does heart healthy have to do with bets Redneck Girl 01?)
-
Word Association
trapping
-
Word Association
oops it was supposed to have went with ice but roger musta been posting at the same time and his beat mine lol. Lady and the Tramp
-
Duke or Dupe
I agree
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Word Association
wonderland
-
Word Association
parrot
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
- Word Association
-
Word Association
knock out
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
- Word Association
- Word Association
- Word Association
-
Duke or Dupe
Donna Fargo Ollie's Muffler Shop Stump Hollow
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread