Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

B.L. Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by B.L. Davenport

  1. Dixville County Bear Point First Baptist Church
  2. Blue Suede Shoes
  3. surf boards
  4. Hula Dancer
  5. Tropical Paradise
  6. Wilbur Fudge Dead Man's Curve Hazzard Connection
  7. I think your right Daisy I agree.
  8. queen elizabeth
  9. I agree with Daisy
  10. Olivia Newton John
  11. "Hard Luck" Jones Highway 33 Boss Behind Bars
  12. Hazzard Hotel Bone Creek Abraham Lincoln Hogg Ok well then I guess my streak is 37 out of 40 then unless I got any of the above correct and I'm positive about the first and last one the second I'm not so sure about.
  13. Ok Roger here's the thing I missed a question don't know why I didn't answer it but of the last times I've answerd all but that one set I got 34 out of 37 not sure if you'll want to count it because I missed out on answering that one set.
  14. Freddie Fender Boss A.C. Tate of Chickasaw No-Tell Motel (I'd be happy to check my streak status for ya Roger I know all about them aggrevatin slow computers and dial up internet makes it worse.)
  15. slot machines
  16. Cooter
  17. Cedar City Willow Creek Hazzard Hospital
  18. I agree with DaisyMae
  19. I agree with Alex (the first one i know for sure and i'm too young to really know the answer to the second one lol)
  20. spinning wheel

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.