Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

B.L. Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by B.L. Davenport

  1. modem
  2. I've started watching this show too and I really like it. I'm not uncomfortable with the topic cos it is a reality these days unfortunately and I had a cousin who had a baby when she was 19 that kid is now 15 almost 16.
  3. pot of gold
  4. I agree with Daisy although there was an episode where Boss and Lulu celebrated an anniversary I believe
  5. pitchfork
  6. sweat
  7. Hazzard Dam Cedar City Rosco and Lulu's Uncle Jasper
  8. (I'm a little confused now what does heart healthy have to do with bets Redneck Girl 01?)
  9. trapping
  10. oops it was supposed to have went with ice but roger musta been posting at the same time and his beat mine lol. Lady and the Tramp
  11. wonderland
  12. parrot
  13. sleep
  14. knock out
  15. hymns
  16. Donna Fargo Ollie's Muffler Shop Stump Hollow

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.