Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

B.L. Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by B.L. Davenport

  1. prince
  2. Peevee Hawkins Hogg's Well Drilling Money to Burn (I'm not entirely sure about the second one)
  3. Henry Flatt Hound Dog Lake The Big Heist
  4. ice cream
  5. flash
  6. Gold Fever Hogg's Paving Company Jeb McCobb
  7. This one comes from Twin Trouble...if memory serves me correctly Luke is at the twins hide out and one of them clobbers him and knocks him out
  8. chevy
  9. rabbit
  10. I agree too
  11. weekend
  12. Dottie West Morgan's Molasses I'm gonna take a stab at the last one Old WWII Landing Strip
  13. coins
  14. Jane
  15. Otis Plunkett Greasy Spoon Dead and Alive
  16. Enos Fan I used to watch HeeHaw with my maternal grandfather on saturday night too when I was a kid. We would go have dinner with my mom's parents and grandpa and I would watch HeeHaw a very special memory for me too he passed away 3yrs ago with brain cancer. B.L

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.