Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

B.L. Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by B.L. Davenport

  1. I admit to seeing both the 2005 movie at the theater and the straight for DVD movie and the nicest thing I can say is BLECK! I sat the entire time nit picking about the things they screwed up. B.L
  2. face guard
  3. Jeff Foxworthy
  4. (That's ok Roger don't go to any trouble I was just guessing and Bovill sounded more like the likely answer to me) D) Little Jimmy Dickens
  5. grandchildren
  6. breakfast
  7. Cross Creek Road Bovill County Jeeter Davenport
  8. I have met Mr. Best along with all the remaining members of DOH but have talked with him twice both times at Dukefest the last two years. I have my picture taken with all of them except him and was unable to do that because of a request for no flash cameras and that was all I had was a camera with a flash but that's ok I have my memories of meeting him. B.L
  9. Baby girl
  10. Hazzard Airport Cherry Lane Stinkwater River
  11. Bubba Buford Bottomless Lake To Catch a Duke
  12. Victor's TV Repair Shop Swamp Road Dottie West

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.