Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

B.L. Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by B.L. Davenport

  1. In the town of Sleepy City the doctor's house keeper/nurse Abigail was hanging some sheets to dry. The two Dukes pulled up outside the little clapboard house that served as the doctor's place of residence and his medical practice. They jumped from the buckboard going around back of it pulling the unconscious Doc Holiday out carrying him toward the door. Jeremiah saw Abigail and called to her "Abigail we got a man shot is the doc here?" Abigail dropped the sheet she was about to hang on the clothes line back in the basket and hurried to the two Duke men opening the door for them to carry Doc Holiday inside "no I'm sorry Doc's out at the Tinker farm Miz Tinker's havin her baby but I'll do what I can for him. Just take him down the hall there and put him on the bed." The Dukes carried their unconscious cargo to the room down the hall and layed him on the bed while the young woman gathered the things she would need to tend the gun shot wound.
  2. Joe's Hardware Route 49 Miss Tri-Counties
  3. Hogg Mining Company Possum Hill Cedar City
  4. Ice cream
  5. Bill's Gas Mount Vernon Highway Boss's motorcycle chop shop
  6. (lol well to be honest Daisy I'm not positive on my second answer either)
  7. Deacon Lyle Perkins Big Bass Bog Rosco's Mama
  8. I wasn't sure about that last one I took a wild guess. However this one I am sure about because it's one of my favorite episodes. Ten Million Dollar Sheriff
  9. Hotchkiss Funeral Home on Riskin Avenue Lulu's Uncle Jasper Jude Emery
  10. (ROFL It's not a bad word Roger I looked it up cos I didn't know what it meant either)
  11. Attorney Jim Bronke Stillson Canyon Officer Daisy Duke
  12. I'm just guessing on these first two Shorty's All Night Rib Shack and Pool Hall on Swamp Road Walter's Paint Shop in Possum Hollow Dixie Deli

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.