Everything posted by B.L. Davenport
-
the dukes movie SUCKS!!!
I admit to seeing both the 2005 movie at the theater and the straight for DVD movie and the nicest thing I can say is BLECK! I sat the entire time nit picking about the things they screwed up. B.L
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Word Association
face guard
-
Word Association
Jeff Foxworthy
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Duke or Dupe
(That's ok Roger don't go to any trouble I was just guessing and Bovill sounded more like the likely answer to me) D) Little Jimmy Dickens
- Word Association
-
Word Association
grandchildren
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Word Association
breakfast
-
Duke or Dupe
Cross Creek Road Bovill County Jeeter Davenport
-
Word Association
Hazzard
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Do you have met James Best in person?
I have met Mr. Best along with all the remaining members of DOH but have talked with him twice both times at Dukefest the last two years. I have my picture taken with all of them except him and was unable to do that because of a request for no flash cameras and that was all I had was a camera with a flash but that's ok I have my memories of meeting him. B.L
- Word Association
-
Word Association
Baby girl
-
Duke or Dupe
Hazzard Airport Cherry Lane Stinkwater River
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
- Word Association
-
Word Association
medium
-
Duke or Dupe
Bubba Buford Bottomless Lake To Catch a Duke
- Word Association
- Word Association
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Duke or Dupe
Victor's TV Repair Shop Swamp Road Dottie West