Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/20/2025 in all areas

  1. Right on Tom !! You are a real cousin here in Hazzard! What you just said, proves you have the right heart of a Hazzard citizen!
  2. As far as I’m concerned, Dukes will always be one of the best family tv shows that ever aired, and let me say, I’m not a dad right now but I hope to be someday, and I want to share the love of Hazzard County with my kids, whether I have good ol boys or good ol girls, Hazzard is for everyone!
  3. 1 point
    These photos were taken as we were pulling into the event on Saturday around 11 am local time. It had been raining for much of the previous afternoon, night, and earlier that morning. It was a muddy first day.
  4. What are you listening to???

    RogerDuke reacted to HossC for a post in a topic

    1 point
    A month ago, Dave Moore, the DJ on the morning radio show that I listen to, had a dream about writing and recording a Country Christmas song. He enlisted the vocal help of Clodagh Lawlor, one of Ireland's youngest award-winning Country Music stars who also presents a Country Music show on the same station. He revealed the song yesterday morning, and it's both fun and catchy. BTW. "Quality Street" refers to a box of candy, and a "Tayto multipack" refers to potato chips - both will be found in a lot of Irish homes at Christmas.
  5. One Word Song Titles

    RogerDuke reacted to HossC for a post in a topic

    1 point
    Here's something a bit different - some Irish indie folk music. I don't think I'd heard of Kingfishr a year ago, but yesterday the radio station I listen to announced this as their listeners' song of the year. Killeagh (pronounced 'Killa') is the hurling team that one of the band members once played for. He said he'd write them a song if they made it to the final, and they did. The top comment on YouTube says "This makes me proud to be Irish, which is weird since I am Norwegian".
  6. Season 7

    Skipper Duke reacted to HossC for a post in a topic

    1 point
    NB. Most sources now say there are 147 episodes. This is because 'Carnival of Thrills' in season 3 was originally a single 2-hour special, but the DVDs split it into two separate episodes.
  7. The Dukes of Hazzard Seasons 1-4

    Skipper Duke reacted to HossC for a post in a topic

    1 point
    NB. 'Carnival of Thrills' is listed here as a single episode as it was originally aired as a 2-hour special. It appears as two separate episodes on DVD releases. The other 2-parters ('10 Million Dollar Sheriff' and 'Undercover Dukes') originally aired separately with the two episodes shown a week apart.
  8. A-Z Game

    Hobie Hartkins reacted to RogerDuke for a post in a topic

    1 point
    watching doh gives me a ZEST for life
  9. 1 point
    With Cooter’s Last Stand having happened, are events still a regular occurrence? Someone needs to keep this going for generations to come, Hazzard will be forever.
  10. In Case You Haven't Heard

    Hobie Hartkins reacted to Tom Duke for a post in a topic

    1 point
    Catherine Bach still looks dang fine at her age, honestly. Must be some good genes.
  11. 1 point
    Brings back great memories! Here's the vid from vlogger JD Joyrides where he's talking to me and my buddy at 1:57 min.
  12. 1 point
    I made a new friend, Gary from Pennsylvania. He is a Ford parts guy. This is his 1979 F150, with a souped-up 460 and 36,000 original miles. It was a show-winning quality pickup, and I'm glad he parked next to me.
  13. 1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. 1 point
  16. Word Association

    Hobie Hartkins reacted to RogerDuke for a post in a topic

    0 points
    chickens (I love the commercial of the woman throwing antibiotics under her hood)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.