Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/24/2024 in all areas

  1. The last 24 hours

    RogerDuke and one other reacted to Hobie Hartkins for a post in a topic

    2 points
    I've been out of pocket with some personal stuff and hopefully I'm back now on a more regular basis! Roger, you still have my heart and you also have my shoulder to lean on, my ear to listen and my hand to hold !! Bless you! PM me or call or text me any time you feel the need! I'M HERE FOR YOU! bless you!
  2. A-Z Game

    Skipper Duke reacted to HossC for a post in a topic

    1 point
    In 'The Hack of Hazzard', the boys drive a taXi.
  3. Tell us more about your love of the Dukes. How long you been a fan? Do you have any favorite episodes or a favorite character? Seen all the episodes? Met any of the stars? Have any collectibles? We want to know everything......Dukes related.
  4. BEER

    Skipper Duke reacted to Hobie Hartkins for a post in a topic

    1 point
    Right now I'm about 5 min. from indulging in my case of Natural Ice.....poor man's beer....and watching TDOH.....first one is Mrs. Daisy Hogg
  5. OK....remember Ace Parker was the # 2 used car salesman in Hazzard county. Waylon said, " There weren't no others, but ol' Ace just couldn't be first at anything!" OK......but what about ME??? ( Hobie Hartkins!) I'll guarantee I've been around a lot longer with my lot full of little red buggies, than ol' Ace has!! LOL! ( I just realized this mess up a minute ago! And I haven't even had my Adult Beverages yet!! ) .....I'm about to though....in a few min. !!
  6. A-Z Game

    Skipper Duke reacted to Hobie Hartkins for a post in a topic

    1 point
    Rosco played a UKELE when he thought he was going to win a trip Boss Hogg was going to award him!
  7. The last 24 hours

    Garrett Duke reacted to RogerDuke for a post in a topic

    1 point
    Thanks. Made it through with a lot of tears. I'm happy it's 7-23. I have been dreading that first anniversary for awhile now.
  8. The last 24 hours

    Garrett Duke reacted to Skipper Duke for a post in a topic

    1 point
    You have my prayers too Roger.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.