Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/04/2024 in all areas

  1. NASCAR news

    RogerDuke and 3 others reacted to HossC for a post in a topic

    4 points
    The first race of the F1 season took place yesterday in Bahrain, and it was pretty much a continuation of last year. Max Verstappen took pole and went on to win the race with his Red Bull team mate in second (albeit 22 seconds back). Behind them, the Ferraris, McLarens and Mercedes were all pretty close, although Mercedes had a battery issue which meant they couldn't show their full potential. Only a week to go until the next race in Saudi Arabia.
  2. NASCAR news

    Garrett Duke and 2 others reacted to Spike for a post in a topic

    3 points
    Yeah Larson held off Reddick thanks to NASCAR's inability to fix the 1.5 mile package. Once the 2nd car catches the lead car and is stuck in its wake there's no passing the lead car. Imo they should just make all tracks minus Daytona, Talladega and Atlanta 750+ horsepower and get rid of some of the down force. Garret you didn't miss much. It wasn't that exciting except on the restarts.
  3. NASCAR news

    RogerDuke and 2 others reacted to Garrett Duke for a post in a topic

    3 points
    Maybe it's part of a higher plan. HA. I saw earlier where Jr said he thought Logano was behind the glove. I didn't read the whole article, so I can't really say much about it. I'm just not a big fan of Logano. LOL
  4. NASCAR news

    Garrett Duke and one other reacted to HossC for a post in a topic

    2 points
    That's pretty much why they introduced the DRS (Drag Reduction System) in F1. The aerodynamics of the modern cars leaves a hole in the air making it difficult to follow closely. Now, at certain places on each circuit (between 1 and 3 locations depending on the track), if a driver can get within a second of the car in front of them at the detection spot they can open a flap on the rear wing, which gives them a few km/h extra. However, on some tracks a DRS train forms behind a slightly slower car, and as everyone is within a second of the car in front of them, they all get DRS!
  5. Mystery man in pilot?

    Skipper Duke reacted to RogerDuke for a post in a topic

    1 point
    Don't ask me Hobie. I thought that was you standing there but when I saw the guy didn't have a jug of shine in his hand I realized it must be someone else. Good eye UJCK. If you find any more of these mysteries let us know.
  6. NASCAR news

    RogerDuke reacted to Garrett Duke for a post in a topic

    1 point
    Thank you, Hoss. I am glad to see F1 has started up again. Do you have a favorite driver? How did he do? The Cup Series raced at Las Vegas and I yet again, missed it. I need to get back to watching the races, I don't know what my problem is. I went out instead of watching it. It looks like Kyle Larson held off Tyler Reddick to win the race. Elliott seems like he is still struggling this year...but the season is still young. Here is the results from the Las Vegas race: NASCAR Las Vegas Motor Speedway 1 Race Results, Lineup | Official Site Of NASCAR
  7. Mystery man in pilot?

    Skipper Duke reacted to HossC for a post in a topic

    1 point
    I've never noticed either. I checked my DVD and the image isn't much clearer. My guess would be a member of the public keeping off the road as the cars go by, but it could've been a crew member keeping an eye on filming. It wouldn't be the only time that a crew member or equipment was visible in the show!
  8. Mystery man in pilot?

    Skipper Duke reacted to Hobie Hartkins for a post in a topic

    1 point
    WOW!! I never noticed that! I can't believe it! I'm not sure if that's someone in the show, a member of the road crew or just a mistake, with a citizen who just happened to be there! Anyone know?? Roger? Hoss?
  9. NASCAR news

    Garrett Duke reacted to Hobie Hartkins for a post in a topic

    1 point
    I just thought ....if Lagano snitched on himself, he's schizophrenic...LOL! The N in NASCAR, would stand for Nut job!
  10. NASCAR news

    Garrett Duke reacted to Hobie Hartkins for a post in a topic

    1 point
    BINGO!!
  11. The last 24 hours

    RogerDuke reacted to Garrett Duke for a post in a topic

    1 point
    I am glad your wife's surgery went well. I hope she recovers well.
  12. 0 points
    Hello y'all. I've only just found this page so sorry if this isn't the right place to ask a question (not add trivia). I've always wondered in the Pilot episode if anyone noticed the man standing on the side of the road, cowboy style, dressed all in black (the camera is moving fast so it's blurred even if you watch it in slow mo) looking kinda like a Johnny Cash type when Bo and Luke are driving to the Boar's Nest the first time after leaving "lil' Jilly Ray Dobson" at Uncle Jesse's house? I don't think it had anything to do with the show/episode plot but I always noticed it as a kid and it kinda freaked me out when I was 9-10. Now I'd just like to know if there was any info or at least if anyone else noticed this kinda crap like me. I figure this is a good place to look. Thanks in advance for any info. The pic below is taken from my tv and I just zoomed in and added it to make it clearer

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.