Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/02/2024 in all areas

  1. NASCAR news

    RogerDuke reacted to Boss JD Hogg for a post in a topic

    1 point
    I was sad to hear of his death.
  2. A-Z Game

    Skipper Duke reacted to Boss JD Hogg for a post in a topic

    1 point
    The Duke Boys had to go IN through the windows of the General Lee.
  3. Happy Birthday Rick!

    RogerDuke reacted to Hobie Hartkins for a post in a topic

    1 point
    Hey does anyone know what Rick is doing now? I doubt he has enough to retire.
  4. A-Z Game

    Boss JD Hogg reacted to RogerDuke for a post in a topic

    1 point
    HAPPY new year HAZZARD fans
  5. 1 point
    You too Boss.....and soon to be birthday boy.
  6. 1 point
    You too Boss!!
  7. 1 point
    We're here for you cousin....just let us know!
  8. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    Boss JD Hogg reacted to HossC for a post in a topic

    1 point
    I don't know if it was the same in the US, but a lot of people here were commenting that it didn't feel much like Christmas, even in the final run-up last week (even with the constant Christmas music!). Maybe it's because most people had a full working week up until the December 22nd. Despite this, everyone I know seems to have had an enjoyable Christmas when it finally came. I hope the same is true for y'all. New Year's only two hours away here, but I'm not sure I have the energy to stay up until midnight. Happy New Year to all on HazzardNet.
  9. NASCAR news

    RogerDuke reacted to Skipper Duke for a post in a topic

    0 points
    Me too. It was a shocker.
  10. NASCAR news

    Boss JD Hogg reacted to Garrett Duke for a post in a topic

    0 points
    Well...I was wanting to start talking NASCAR more...but not like this. NASCAR lost a great legend today as Cale Yarborough has passed away. He even was on an episode of the Dukes of Hazzard. Sadly he was before my time of watching NASCAR, but I have to say that my favorite story of his was at the Daytona and his fight with the Allison brothers on the first televised race. Petty won the race, but Cale got all the attention. LOL. He will be greatly missed. 3-time NASCAR Cup Series champion Cale Yarborough dies (yahoo.com)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.