Arrest Brian Coltrane!

MaryAnne

*looks at Alex* Lemme see if I got this straight...

Giving Chet the Lord of the Outlaws title would give that title a bad name? Isn't it already bad? Am I missing something? I could see if you said that giving the title to Chet would give it a good name but...I'm not following the "bad" arguement.

As for the revolt...now, if I were to let Chet have the title for a bit, you'd revolt against my decision?

Thus...

You would revolt against me?

*dark eyes flick to Brian then back to MaryAnne* I do consider the Coltranes to be part of my family...and that love and respect for your family would dictate that I would never revolt against you...*gaze turns serious as it focuses on Chet* what if something happens to the possibly newly dubbed Lord of the Outlaws?

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*dark eyes flick to Brian then back to MaryAnne* I do consider the Coltranes to be part of my family...and that love and respect for your family would dictate that I would never revolt against you...*gaze turns serious as it focuses on Chet* what if something happens to the possibly newly dubbed Lord of the Outlaws?

Then you would be my number one suspect, Alex.

And then it'd be like treason, Alex, if you bumped off somebody she duly appointed as actin' whatnot. Though it'd almost be worth losin' the title, to have Open Season on Chet... *wistful expression*

*gives a little grin, gaze bouncing to both Coltranes, the gaze lands on MaryAnne and the smile fades* Youre right Id be suspect number one....but to me itd be bigger treason to take that title from Brian when you know that him behind bars wont be a permanent thing...*eyes still locked on MaryAnne* Id do anything for you to not take his title from him....*says softly, tone sincere* anything....

*gives a little grin, gaze bouncing to both Coltranes, the gaze lands on MaryAnne and the smile fades* Youre right Id be suspect number one....but to me itd be bigger treason to take that title from Brian when you know that him behind bars wont be a permanent thing...*eyes still locked on MaryAnne* Id do anything for you to not take his title from him....*says softly, tone sincere* anything....

*steps up to Alex, reaches out and grabs him by the collar* Anything?

And then it'd be like treason, Alex, if you bumped off somebody she duly appointed as actin' whatnot. Though it'd almost be worth losin' the title, to have Open Season on Chet... *wistful expression*
*steps up to Alex, reaches out and grabs him by the collar* Anything?

*eyes locked with the blue eyes of MaryAnne and gives a nod* yes...anything...

Dont buy into it MaryAnne! It wouldnt hurt Brian or Alex to let me have just a few days or a week with such a title. I believe I could handle it, I have no doubts that I could. They just dont like that Im a real "bad" instead of a finessy bad, but I have class too. I have pride and respect!

C'mon, give me a try? Please? I can hold my own against the likes of Alex and his side kicks. I been around long enough to know the ropes, I know I make mistakes from time to time, but Im not a greenhorn anymore.

I would be so greatful if I could just stand in those shoes for a short time, I cant even explain what it would mean to me. I dont care who I have to stand against, I'd die happy knowing I held that responsibility.

~Chet

Hmm, Chet Duke, Temporary Actin' Lord of the Outlaws... has a nice ring to it...

*watches Alex and Maryanne from seat with feet still on booking table and leaning back in chair just like in last thread* Hey Alex, you look like a love sick pup! *Feels almost sorry for the hazzardnet toothfairy*

Brian, look at it this way, at least things won't come to a grinding halt in teh world of the bad with you in the clink if chet takes over temporarally. ... although i don't know how perminantly it will stay temporary.

*maintains the locked gaze and swallows hard, giving a nod* you know I would...

*pauses for a moment as the comments from the peanut gallery fly around the booking room. Only takes eyes off Alex for a moment, listening, and then meets the blonde man's gaze once again*

Hmmm... *traces fingers along the collar and lapel of Alex's leather jacket* Yes, you would do anything for me. And you would do anything for Brian too, wouldn't you?

*pauses for a moment as the comments from the peanut gallery fly around the booking room. Only takes eyes off Alex for a moment, listening, and then meets the blonde man's gaze once again*

Hmmm... *traces fingers along the collar and lapel of Alex's leather jacket* Yes, you would do anything for me. And you would do anything for Brian too, wouldn't you?

*still meeting the blue eyes of MaryAnne, not listening to anyone else and their comments, focus is solely on her, swallows hard at the touch along the leather jacket...* You know the answer to that MaryAnne... *says sincerely*

*still meeting the blue eyes of MaryAnne, not listening to anyone else and their comments, focus is solely on her, swallows hard at the touch along the leather jacket...* You know the answer to that MaryAnne... *says sincerely*

*nods* I do. *straightens the collar and rests hands on shoulders, fingers touching the ends of the blonde hair* You would do anything to see him released from jail. Maybe even...take his place...?

*nods* I do. *straightens the collar and rests hands on shoulders, fingers touching the ends of the blonde hair* You would do anything to see him released from jail. Maybe even...take his place...?

*gaze still locked, leans face closer, closing the distance between the two...* If thats what you want me to do...Ill do it... *whispers the answer*

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.