Arrest Brian Coltrane!

MaryAnne

*after speaking to the ladies, turns back to Alex and grabs ahold of him by the front of his jacket* Alex, lemme lay it out to ya like this. We're locked up together. You got romance on yer mind. MaryAnne has just accepted a date with you. Your mind is gonna be in the kinda places that it can't afford to roam considerin' our close quarters and it makes me a mite bit uneasy. Do you dig?!

*makes a surprised noise at the tug and finds self face to face with obviously unhappy cellmate* So I take it this would be a bad time to ask you to help me sweet talk your cousin?

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'll brew ya up a fresh pot of my best coffee, guaranteed to make those brain cells of yours working like never before. I gotta make it at home though. I'll be back in a jiffy."

Runs out the door and returns about 20 minutes later. Walks up to the cell and hands Brian a Thermos.

"Hope it helps and let me know if there's anything else ya need."

*makes a surprised noise at the tug and finds self face to face with obviously unhappy cellmate* So I take it this would be a bad time to ask you to help me sweet talk your cousin?

...sweet talk her into what?! *narrows eyes, letting go of Alex in order to glare at him better. Accepts the thermos of coffee from the Texas Lady, glad for it....it's going to be a long night...*

...sweet talk her into what?! *narrows eyes, letting go of Alex in order to glare at him better. Accepts the thermos of coffee from the Texas Lady, glad for it....it's going to be a long night...*

*grins and shrugs his shoulders* just....sweet talk her in general! Shes willing to have dinner with me! *still grinning at the fact MaryAnne said yes, then watches Brian with the coffee and takes a cautious step back* so are you going to help or not?

*grins and shrugs his shoulders* just....sweet talk her in general! Shes willing to have dinner with me! *still grinning at the fact MaryAnne said yes, then watches Brian with the coffee and takes a cautious step back* so are you going to help or not?

*pours coffee from the thermos into a cup. Thunks the thermous down on the small computer desk*

Dude. I can't even believe you. Chet's out there plannin' lawd-knows-what, and ah'm willin' to bet Garrett's gonna be in on it. I'm locked up in heah, and I'll be lucky if I git mah bail made in two weeks, with workin' mah posterior off. And you! What's on yer mind?!

How to score with mah cousin, that's what's on yer mind! Thank God I got coffee heah, 'cause there ain't no way I'm gonna git any sleep with yer doe-eyed gaze starin' at me all night... *slurps coffee noisily*

*pours coffee from the thermos into a cup. Thunks the thermous down on the small computer desk*

Dude. I can't even believe you. Chet's out there plannin' lawd-knows-what, and ah'm willin' to bet Garrett's gonna be in on it. I'm locked up in heah, and I'll be lucky if I git mah bail made in two weeks, with workin' mah posterior off. And you! What's on yer mind?!

How to score with mah cousin, that's what's on yer mind! Thank God I got coffee heah, 'cause there ain't no way I'm gonna git any sleep with yer doe-eyed gaze starin' at me all night... *slurps coffee noisily*

*Scoffs* like Id have doe eyes for you... *chuckles sitting on the bed* hey its not my fault you offered the moon for your bail! *watching the black clad man drinking his coffee* I just thought that since you know your cousin best youd help me...

*Still watching thinking a moment...* I can see us at dinner and what if I say... I think you're amazing, youve got so many talents, brains, beauty, and a deep knowledge of firearms! Watching you hold your gun does something to me...

*eyes widen at hearing this, pausing in mid-swallow and spewing coffee*

PPTBTH!! *coughs hard*

*goes up to the bars* HELP!!

*the reaction to the words snap the vision of dinner with MaryAnne, eyes widen at the spewing coffee and the exclamation* Brian, geez whats the matter with you? You dont think MaryAnne would like that?

*the reaction to the words snap the vision of dinner with MaryAnne, eyes widen at the spewing coffee and the exclamation* Brian, geez whats the matter with you? You dont think MaryAnne would like that?

*keeping distance from Alex* I wasn't quite sure who's gun you were talkin' about! And no, I don't think MaryAnne would be flattered by that particular statement.

*drinks more coffee, pacing restlessly* Ah wonder if it's too late to plea bargain into capital punishment. Anythang's better than listenin' to this for the next month...

*keeping distance from Alex* I wasn't quite sure who's gun you were talkin' about! And no, I don't think MaryAnne would be flattered by that particular statement.

*drinks more coffee, pacing restlessly* Ah wonder if it's too late to plea bargain into capital punishment. Anythang's better than listenin' to this for the next month...

*shrugs* well hey its not every woman who can shoot and cuff! I consider it a big talent... *watching as Brian paces* A month? Nah you wont be subjected to this for a month, we might have dinner a lot sooner than that!

*shrugs* well hey its not every woman who can shoot and cuff! I consider it a big talent... *watching as Brian paces* A month? Nah you wont be subjected to this for a month, we might have dinner a lot sooner than that!

You might have coffee poured down your pants sooner than that. *finishes off the cup and caps it back on the thermos* Alex, snap outta it long enough to scheme with me, eh? Once MaryAnne springs you, ah'm on mah own heah - and as good as that sounds right now, we need to be on the same page.

*lowers voice* There's no tellin' how soon MaryAnne will let you out. But we can't be blind to the outside world in the meantime. We gotta find a way to keep track of Chet and Garrett and anybody else who might favor a permanent change. Who can we trust?

You might have coffee poured down your pants sooner than that. *finishes off the cup and caps it back on the thermos* Alex, snap outta it long enough to scheme with me, eh? Once MaryAnne springs you, ah'm on mah own heah - and as good as that sounds right now, we need to be on the same page.

*lowers voice* There's no tellin' how soon MaryAnne will let you out. But we can't be blind to the outside world in the meantime. We gotta find a way to keep track of Chet and Garrett and anybody else who might favor a permanent change. Who can we trust?

*puts hands up* Okay okay okay! youre right... she probably said yes to distract me so I wouldnt be thinking of ways to break Chet into a thousand pieces once we get out of here...Who can we trust? ...*thinks a moment running hand over mouth then grins* AHA!! I know who we can use!! Daniel!!

*Smirks as she hops up to sit on the booking desk.* You know Brian I only asked if it would make you feel better, I never said I'd go and actually get it for you. Maybe you'd like earplugs better so you wouldn't have to listen to Alex ramble about your cousin or you could always gag him and make him shut up.

*Looks at Daisy* Ain't nothing you need to be scared of. These two boys wouldn't harm you one bit unless you got in their way for there search for Chet and Garrett. Ya just stay out of their way and every thang will be fine.

*Smirks as she hops up to sit on the booking desk.* You know Brian I only asked if it would make you feel better, I never said I'd go and actually get it for you. Maybe you'd like earplugs better so you wouldn't have to listen to Alex ramble about your cousin or you could always gag him and make him shut up.

*Looks at Daisy* Ain't nothing you need to be scared of. These two boys wouldn't harm you one bit unless you got in their way for there search for Chet and Garrett. Ya just stay out of their way and every thang will be fine.

*Nods* They don't gotta worry about me, I won't get in there way.

*answers an earlier remark by L.J. Davenport*

You weren't gonna bring me pie? There's nothin' worse than a pie lie, ya know. And seein' as how I don't intend to be in heah forevah, you might wanna stay on mah good side. Such as it is.

*tries to work on a story, but distracted by Alex, as usual* Alex, Daniel can't spy for us. One, he's nevah around, two, he's nevah around, and three, he's nevah around. B'sides, he don't 'zactly blend in, around town. What I really need, is one of mah original, loyal spies....

*stops working on the story, and sighs a little* ...but they've mostly drifted off to other thangs in life. Thangs have changed in this town, Alex. I ain't got the allies I once did.

*answers an earlier remark by L.J. Davenport*

You weren't gonna bring me pie? There's nothin' worse than a pie lie, ya know. And seein' as how I don't intend to be in heah forevah, you might wanna stay on mah good side. Such as it is.

*tries to work on a story, but distracted by Alex, as usual* Alex, Daniel can't spy for us. One, he's nevah around, two, he's nevah around, and three, he's nevah around. B'sides, he don't 'zactly blend in, around town. What I really need, is one of mah original, loyal spies....

*stops working on the story, and sighs a little* ...but they've mostly drifted off to other thangs in life. Thangs have changed in this town, Alex. I ain't got the allies I once did.

Daniel is around Brian... and the fact hes a fresh face would make him perfect to see whats going on... *turns to Lizzy Davenport* You lied about the pie? Thats cruel and unusual punishment for a jailed man...*turns back to Brian* original loyal spy? *thinks a moment* Who did you have in mind?

Daniel is around Brian... and the fact hes a fresh face would make him perfect to see whats going on... *turns to Lizzy Davenport* You lied about the pie? Thats cruel and unusual punishment for a jailed man...*turns back to Brian* original loyal spy? *thinks a moment* Who did you have in mind?

Well, you're one of 'em, o' course, but everybody knows that, so it makes ya kinda useless in the spy department. No offense. And the other spies who go waaay back.... two of 'em are hardly speakin' to me, and recent reports have it that a third is on very friendly terms with the enemy. If I trust that last person, I could find mahself set up for disaster.

*thinks about the denied pie a moment, which seems to be an example of What's Wrong With The World Today. Then looks at Alex with concern*

What if ah'm truly out of friends?

Well, you're one of 'em, o' course, but everybody knows that, so it makes ya kinda useless in the spy department. No offense. And the other spies who go waaay back.... two of 'em are hardly speakin' to me, and recent reports have it that a third is on very friendly terms with the enemy. If I trust that last person, I could find mahself set up for disaster.

*thinks about the denied pie a moment, which seems to be an example of What's Wrong With The World Today. Then looks at Alex with concern*

What if ah'm truly out of friends?

*sighs seeing the concern and pats cellmate on the back* Come on Brian you arent out of friends! Youre one of the coolest people in Hazzard and I refuse to believe youre friendless! Being a spy is a pretty serious business and frankly its a huge matter of trust... *thinks a moment* who can we use? *strokes chin a moment thinking*

*sighs seeing the concern and pats cellmate on the back* Come on Brian you arent out of friends! Youre one of the coolest people in Hazzard and I refuse to believe youre friendless! Being a spy is a pretty serious business and frankly its a huge matter of trust... *thinks a moment* who can we use? *strokes chin a moment thinking*

I'm comin' up blank. Mah only hope is that somebody would step up and volunteer to spy for me. *looks around the thinly populated booking room*

Aside from that, I'd have to hope that Chet or Garrett would just walk in heah and announce all their insidious plots right to mah face. And then tell me exactly where I can find them when I get out.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.