Dukes Talkshow

LoriDavenport

S'cuse me Lukas, I know perfectly well how t'drive! I got us out enough scrapes behind the wheel thanks very much.

And this is a tricky thing t'answer about Diane....see Diane was...one of the girls that I truly felt something for...was someone that I really believed I could have a future with. I dont think I regret not going with her, I'd miss my family too much and it would be hard, legal wise, with my probation and all...what I do regret is not bein' able t'make her stay. She was the first girl t'break my heart...

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Laura, I don't want any other vehicle than what I got. I wouldn't even trade it for a brand new white Ford pick-up. Them things have so many computer gizmos on 'em a feller can't even replace spark plugs any more unless the blasted computer gives ya permission. It makes me mad (and sad).

Hey Bo and Luke, how much can ya bench press? Daisy, how'd ya learn to flip guys? (like you did when you became a deputy) I know yer Uncle Jesse didn't teach ya that stuff.

Thanks for the answers everyone!

Here's a couple of questions for all of you to answer, please.

When you aren't running from the sheriff and you actually have time to relax (which probably isn't very often) what kind of hobbies do you like to do? What would be a perfect day for each of you?

Do you Dukes grow a garden? If so, what's in it?

Also, what kind of animals do you have now? Do you still have Maudeen?

Does Cooter ever come over to talk with you guys? It seems the only time he comes over is to warn you about the next time Boss gets a scheme up his sleeve. :D

Talk to all of you soon!

Laura Duke

Hey there Laura...that's a lotta questions there...hope I remember em all..

Me an' Luke like t'do a nice spot o'fishin or huntin when we get rare days off from Rosco. My perfect day is just hangin' out with Luke, drivin' the General round the back roads with no complications.

We have a vegetable garden which really cuts down on the costs of meals an' the like. We used t'have a real nice flower garden too when Auntie was around, it was her garden.

We sitll have the usual chickens and goats and the like runnin' around the farm, Maudine sadly passed on a few years back. She was gettin' on in years but never let us down when we needed her.

And yeah, Cooter comes over for dinner a lot of the time and we chat about things. Or we go over and see him, talk about the General and the like.

Well Laura, Bo mentioned that Maudeen passed on a few years ago but he forgot to add that we got another mule and named it Maudeen too. There's really no way we can run the farm without a mule especially with Bo and Luke breaking the tractor so often by trying to jump it over ditches.

Besides not having a mule on a farm is like not having an outhouse. It just don't seem natural. I know those boys weren't happy with having to rebuild that outhouse but at least they learned responsibility about keeping the real dynamite seperated from the fake stuff. Poor Luke, he's still upset about those car magazines....or is he?....you tell us Luke....