Dukes Talkshow

LoriDavenport

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not true, it would go out of range even if we stayed in Hazzard because of Iron Mountain, same as it knocks out CB signals it would knock out the radio signals too.

And dont worry about the Carnival question, I'll answer them, I was just lettin' you know me an' Luke dont tend t'talk about it much.

As for how many miles are on the General? I gave up checkin' him long ago. he's done enough to deserve a medal to be honest.

Laura, No I'll never UNweld the doors on the General even though I think about it once in awhile. If I do, I'd worry that they might weld the doors on my pick-up.

Laura, on Carnival of Thrills part II, if you put the DVD on pause on the part they show the odometer, it reads 32,047.

General Grant, I guess I lost my head there a little on the incident you're talking about with Luke. That's one of those things we laugh about now but it wasn't funny at the time it happened. Of course it was funny a few seconds after it happened as you saw. I guess I showed him though, didn't I? I think I might box that Catfish Lee feller if he comes into town again.

Okay Y'all, no question for Bo this time (I can't think of one for you, sorry!) But I got one for Luke:

When you went into the house (the Hazzardville Horror) how did you know to look for the string attatched to the chair? Oh, and why would you leave Bo in charge of watching the silver bars and equipment? No offense meant to Bo on that one, just wonderin' why you didn't make it the other way around.

Daisy:

When you dropped MaryLou (I think that was her name!) off at the house (see above) what made you change your mind and go back to get her? What did you think was happening when you heard her screaming, and when you went inside, nothing was happening?

To anyone who wants to answer this one from a few posts ago:

Does Boss Hogg give warranties on anything he sells?

General Grant

*Ponders on the question a bit* Well...I really didn't know to be honest I just took a wild guess, most the time though when strange things happen like that in a house that appear to happen on their own, you can bout bet theres something to it...Why did I leave Bo to watch the silver bar, I figured if we went to see Boss me and Mary Lou would need a plan and quick case Rosco or Boss tried something, and I wanted the girl too *Snickers*

The worst i've been hurt doing a jump...well I got a nice case of whiplash once...but I think the worst i've ever been hurt and the most i've scared myself too actually was once when I didn't brace myself poperly for the landing. I lurched forward and smacked my head on some part of the General, knocking myself out. Luckily, Luke was in the General with me so managed to stop the car, but I don't really remember what happened after that. The last memory I have there is of actually beginning the jump.