Christmas Comes To Willow Creek

LoriDavenport

I agree, that is one of my all-time favorite movies! Yeah, how come John and Tom don't talk about it? Maybe it wasn't very popular? Was it made by John's production company-I think that his production company did go out of buisness by now, I guess that not too many people bought from his company-I sure would have bought from him!

But, I think that if you haven't seen the movie, it's definately worth the trip to the Library to check it out!

Merry Christmas

Laura Duke

I looked for it in some famous shops in Milan but I couldn't find both the original or the italian version.

Unfortunately, I can't order it on Amazon or E-bay 'cause the dvd are region 1 and here in Italy we have the 2; same things for the Vhs!

Acc, why you American have those differences, lol?

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, Julieduke's right, you could always buy it, then you can watch it whenever you want! :-P Personally, I think it's worth the buy.

Another option, borrow it from the library. That way, you don't have to pay anything, well, unless you get a fine.

Or, wait again until next year, and hope that you don't miss it again!;)

Laura Duke

P.S. Julieduke, did you ever find out through a private email who sang the song, "Three is my lucky number?"

Yes, Julieduke's right, you could always buy it, then you can watch it whenever you want! :-P Personally, I think it's worth the buy.

Another option, borrow it from the library. That way, you don't have to pay anything, well, unless you get a fine.

Or, wait again until next year, and hope that you don't miss it again!;)

Laura Duke

P.S. Julieduke, did you ever find out through a private email who sang the song, "Three is my lucky number?"

No, not yet does anybody on Hazzardnet know this right here.

• 2 years later...

Did a bit of research on 'Three is my Lucky number' - the relevant scene is on YouTube:

One of the comments identified the artist as Billy Milo. Here's his website:

http://www.billymilo.com/ - the song you want is the 3rd or 4th if you let them play through.

His album 'Country Up In Heaven' is on iTunes:

http://itunes.apple.com/se/album/country-up-in-heaven/id344107021

or Amazon (MP3 or CD-R):

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00342W2XY/ref=dm_dp_cdp?ie=UTF8&s=music

• 3 weeks later...