Davenport Family Reunion:Shes Back!!

LoriDavenport

Luke looked to her and and said, "Well?"

"Good news, now if I can just live." Lori referred to the trip to the bathroom.

Luke said, "Well, come here and stretch out til you feel better."

There ws no way she flet like telling him about the show right now. She now felt horrible but was glad she wasn't hurting just sick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luther heard her from the garage. "She did that with Luke too."

Cooter said, "Well, I know Dixie got sick some but I ain't never seen anything like Lori and BL."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dixie showed up at the garage about noon to get Jesse.

Luther noticed that she was really showing. He worried about what Cooter had said about them thinking it could be twins.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Lori looked to the clock from were she had been laying and she had to get ready to go do that show, well practice fer it atleast. She got up and saw that Little Jesse had been downstairs with his momma, who was having a conversation with Cooter and Luther.

She saw Little Luke down there as well,"Mommy!!."

He hollered,"Can I stay with Wittle Jesse and Dix?"

Lori looked to Dixie,"Think you can handle them?"

Dixie smirked,"uh huh."

Lori packed some of his htings and carried them down to Dixie and looked to her stomach,"Gettin alittle round in the middle aint ya?"

Dixie looked to Lori's,"Uh huh I wouldn't be talking much there cuz!"

Lori looked down, she was getting a little bigger but barely even noticable. She walked back up and looked to Luke,"We have the house all to ourselves tonight if...."

Luke shook his head,"What now?"

Lori bit her lip,"Ive got a show to do darlin, I promise I'll make it back!!"

Luke nodded and gave her a quick peck on the lips as she was ready and gone.

~~~~~~

Luther watched as Dixie left with the boys,"I noticed now Cooter, I think....."

Cooter nodded,"Yep now you see."

Luther shook his head and sighed,"Well I got to go back home son, tell em' I had to do some business at home, I'll catch ya'll later."

Cooter nodded and watched his father leave.

Dixie took the boys to the trailer.

Little Luke asked, "Who's house?"

Dixie replied, knowing that it would get back to Luke, "Mine and Jesse's."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke had been about half tempted to go with Lori to the show, but he'd over did it yesturday with a couple trips too many down the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile at the Boar's Nest.................

Meanwhile at the Boar's Nest Lori was up on stage plucking at her guitar, the room crowded pretty quick, seeing Todd in the front row. Cooter too. Lori looked around and hit the first note of one of her newest songs,"I've Been There."

She played til her hearts content. It was getting late that night, as she had pracitced all day since she left the house this morning. Luke was up ad wide awake still, waiting fer Lori to get home were he'd let her have it both barrels. It turned midnight and Todd had rubbed up against Lori on accident, leaving his aftershave on her. Lori sighed trying to get out alive and made her way to the door with Cooter, Cooter msiled to her and said,"I'll follow ya home to make sure yer safe."

Lori nodded. She pulled out seeing Todd watching her. Lori smirked and drove home when she got there, she turned on the lights to find Luke setting there. He sniffed the air,"Who was HE?!!!!"

Lori jumped a little aback from his tone, Cooter heard the loud question and stuck around for awhile. Lori looked to Luke,"What are you talking about?!"

Luke looked to her,"I smell aftershave on ya."

Lori rememberd to when Todd rubbed up against her. "Todd rubbed up against me trying to get out of thr crowd..."

Luke stopped her,"I choose you over Dixie and you go ut and sleep with other men?"

Lori let a tear slip from her eye,"So thats it, yuo do..dont trust me do you?"

Luke swallowed hard,"Well I dont know anymore Lori."

Cooter had heard enough and climbed up,"Now you look here Luke, Lori has worked her a-- off today at that bar singing and trying to make it home to you. She told Todd she had plans with you this evening and wanted to leave early but he wouldn't let her, she made a killing tonight and I know she did."

Cooter then looked to Lori and sighed, he turned around and climbed down going to his truck and pulling out. Luke looked to Lori with a sorrowful face,"Im sorry darlin... I smelled the aftershave and though...."

Lori had a tear swelled up in her eye she choked out the words,"And thought I was a whore who went out and slept on her boyfriend!!!"

Lori ran to their room slamming their door, Luke walked in and set beside her taking her into his arms,"I trust you Lori bout as much as you trust me, and I know that's not alot saying about our reputation and all here."

Lori looked to him and shook her head,"I'll sleep in the living room tonight, he--will you trust me enough to do that?"

Luke winced at her tone,"No...sleep with me tonight. We had plans to celebrate the good news and I still want to."

Lori half smiled to Luke, she had to admit his persisntence was a bit sexy. She smiled and..........

She smiled and said, "Well, just let me grab a quick shower. I hadn't realized I smelled like aftershave but I do know I'm covered with the smell of smoke and stale beer."

Luke nodded. He knew he had been out of line and he was sure Cooter would da-- well let him know it too, tomorrow. He thought that after the week of frustration they had both experienced maybe a night like he had planned several hours ago would be what they needed.

Lori on the other hand was having mixed feelings about Luke's possessiveness. It flattered her he cared but didn't like the 'automatic assumption' that she'd been out with someone else. He--, with her job, on any given night she could be grabbed for hug by anyone from 18 to 80 that just happened to have on smelly aftershave. They were gonna have to talk, but not tonight. She felt like a night together may help assure Luke of her intentions to be with him. She got out of the shower, towel dried her hair and combed it out. She was glad Dixie had taken both boys as she wrapped just a towel around her to cross the hallway to the bedroom where Luke looked more relaxed stretched across the bed dressed only in his boxers.

As Lori sat down beside him, Luke whispered as he took her in his arms, "I'm sorry, guess I've been a little 'stir crazy' in more ways than one." He had been no further than the garage since being released from the hospital which was topped with the Doc's advice for them not to be together or risk loosing the baby. Now, he may not have planned for a fourth, he--, or even a third child, but he wouldn't do anything to endanger their safety.

Lori to some extent knew Luke was right about the mutual trust between them. She had known Luke since they were little and he'd either chased or been caught by every girl in five counties. The thought struck her as funny 'that he was da-- lucky only to have four children'. Lori saw the look of passion in Luke's eyes, she whispered, hoping not to break the mood, "Doc did say for us to take it a little easy."

Luke nodded as he moved her closer to him, which was far easier with the cast than moving to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday mornings in Hazzard started a little slower than most days but if anything they started earlier. The sound of the wrecker pulling in below and the garage door opening was heard by Luke. He had been away for several minutes but wasn't ready to get up yet. Lori never even moved at the sound. Luke heard the soft sound of the radio being turned on downstairs followed by the sound of the refrigerator being opened. He knew Cooter was having his normal Saturday morning breakfast of doughnuts and beer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the Duke farm Bo and Beth were waking up from their own night of passion. Bo said, "Ya know Dixie has either been here or at the trailer since all this started with Luke."

Beth replied, "Yeah."

Bo decided to make a suggestion, "Why don't I talk to Uncle Jesse and after we get the little ones to bed tonight, see if he'll ride heard on the others so the three of us can go to the Boar's Nest. I saw in town yesturday they are supposed to have a band there tonight and it's not Lori's." He had felt Beth jump in his arms at the word band.

Beth then say, "Well, if it's not Lori's band, I'd say I might be able to talk her into getting out for a bit."

"She can't just hybernate. She's got to get out some." Bo stated.

Beth replied, "I know, but you know she can be pretty stubborn."

Bo nodded. Yeah he knew Dixie could be stubborn, just like the lady sharing his bed could be, but he decided NOT to say that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That afternoon, Luke looked at Lori who appeared slightly frustrated with the music she was working on. "Say, how about a break?"

Lori looked up, "What do you have in mind?"

Luke replied, "Like I said last night, I"m a bit stir crazy from not going anywhere. Do you think it would be 'safe' to try to go to the Boar's Nest?" He remembered the last time he suggested it, she had ended up singing all evening.

"I think so. They are supposed to have a band out of Chickasaw there tonight."

Luke smiled, "Good. I need a night outta here and a couple beers."

Lori silently hoped it was only a couple beers. She could see her trying to get a drunk Luke up all those steps when it wasn't easy for him to get up them sober right now. "Sounds good."

B.L. and Konrad had woke up that morning too after their own night of fun. B.L. had managed not to throw up most of the night and that had made the mood better. Cooter was already gone to the garage when they woke up so they didn't bother getting straight up they had just layed there a while cuddling and talking quietly. Konrad suggested after a while....

Hey how about we go to the Boar's Nest tonight if your still feeling alright?"

B.L kissed him lightly smiling and said.

"That sounds real nice darlin"

After a while longer they got up and had a light breakfast and started their day. Looking forward to a night out if their plans didn't get changed from B.L puking out her innerds again.

Lori looked to Luke and put her music down getting ready, Luke didn't feel like changing so he waited on Lori. She didn't feel like dressing up, she didn't want to go. But Luke had suggested it and he wanted to go so she made an effort to look like she wanted too. Luke smiled to her, thanking god she she didn't dress up, just her normal jeans, pink tank top, boots, levi jacket. She put her arm around Luke helping him through the house and down the stairs. Cooter had left the keys to a loaner, but locked the garage doors. Lori pulled out her knife picking the lock. Luke smiled at her, she'd been around them enough to know. When she got it open she walked in and grabbed the keys, walking out she thought to herself,"Ya know I could've went back up and in and climbed down the stairs?"

She shook her head and walked over to the loaner. She helped Luke in and got in herself. She felt sick but didn't let it show. She drove to the Boar's Nest.

When she arrived, The general was there, Cooter's tow truck was there, AND Luke's truck was there. Lori looked to Luke who paid no attention and hung her head. She walked in, no one noticed Luke, they were kinda use to seeing just about anything or anyone walk through those doors. She helped him to a bar stool and looked around. Through the smoke she could see ALL of them. She threw her head on the bar and pouted. Luke looked to her and rubbed her back, "Whats wrong?"

Lori pointed to were Dixie and them was.

Dixie spotted his curly hair and calmly said.........

Todd was there and Lori looked to him, he smiled and winked to her walking over to her. She swallowed hard and cursed,"Da--!"

Luke looked to him and saw red, "You aint singing, dont even get that idea."

Lori ................

Dixie spotted his curly hair and calmly said to Beth in a whisper, "Look what the cat drung in."

Beth nodded.

Bo and Cooter were too busy rebuilding the General Lee with something new, in their minds only, to notice Luke and Lori come in.

~~~~~~~~~~

Lori replied, "No, I have no intention of singing." When Todd got closer, she told him as much, "Todd, we are here tonight to hear the band. If I start getting pressure to sing, I want you to do what it takes to get me out of it. The last time I tried this I ended up singing all night."

Todd saw the look Luke was giving him and replied to Lori, "You're the boss. It's your career."

Lori asked, "Luke do you want to stay here or get a table?"

Luke replied, "I see a small table open back there away from 'everybody'."

They moved back away from the bar. Luke propped his bad leg up on a chair beside him.

Daisy came over being her usual friendly self. She gave Luke a hug and said, "Hey there Sugar! You doing OK? I just haven't had the time to stop by. What can I get you? A couple beers?"

Luke smiled and hugged Daisy back, "I'm doing better than I was last week for sure. Yeah, you can get me a beer and a cola."

Daisy was so use to everyone ordering beer that she plum forgot about Lori being pregnant. She had the good graces to blush just a bit. "Oops! Sorry. A beer and a cola it is."

Lori had blushed just a bit herself at Daisy's embarrassment. She said to Luke after Daisy left, "Well, that went well."

Luke heard her but was looking out of the corner of his eye in a totally different dirrection. He said, "Uh-huh."

Loir shook her head,"Want me to leave you and Dixie alone fer awhile?"

Luke turned to look to Lori who had gotten up and walked outside. He laid his head down as Daisy walked back to him, and rubbed his shoulder. Dixie got up smirking and walked over to Luke and sat beside him, they began to talk and Dixie and Luke were laughing and what not, like nothing wvery happened. Well Lori walked in, she had went outside to get some fresh air. She saw Todd still at the bar, Dixie noticed the look she gave to her and Luke. Dixie watched her out of the corner of her eye. Lori walked over to Todd,"I couldn't help but notice the look you've been giving me these past few days."

Todd nodded, looking her up and down. Dixie smirked,"Welp there she goes."

Luke looked up to were Lori was, he cursed under his breath as he knew he'd been spotted. He'd had it now, what was she doing with Todd? he thought. He watched her pull her jacket off, reaveling herself more. Luke'd had enough. Todd smiled to her,"Well can't help but not notice a pretty girl like you, now look I dont have no affairs with my clients so....."

Lori smirked,"Who said anything about an affair? just a little fun s'all."

Todd had to admit, she had a way with words. She got up walking out with Todd, throwing the keys to Luke,"There ya go darlin, you and Dixie have fun now."

Lori smirked and walked out. She led Todd to his car and said,"Look, I ain't about to leave him here, Im messin with him s'all. You're a verry attractive guy and all...but....not tonight."

Todd nodded and smiled getting in he drove off. Lori ran to the side of the building, hearing Luke hobble out. Luke hollered to her,"LORI!!??"

Lori smiked and ..................

Everyone else saw Lori go over to Todd and remove her jacket then go outside with him and their mouths were just hung open in shock. Cooter was the first to recover.

"What is that girl doin'?"

B.L looked to him and said with a smirk saying

"Looks like the Hazzard whore strikes again."

Konrad looked at B.L completely shocked when she said that he couldn't believe she'd talk about her own kin that way. He knew she and Lori argued alot and had come to blows more than a few times but Lori was still family.

"B.L I don't believe you just said that about your own cousin!"

B.L: "The truth's the truth dear." she shrugged

the others at the table..........

The others at the table felt it safer just to let BL have her say.

~~~~~~~~~~

Lori smiked and stayed hidden. Waiting to see what Luke did.

After a couple minutes Luke went back inside. He figured that she really left with Todd. He noticed Dixie was now setting with a couple friends, so he figured it was 'safe' to go to Bo and Cooter's table. Tossing him the keys hadn't done him any good as he couldn't have driven with the cast on his right leg. So his only option was to go back in. At the table he order his second beer.

Bo said, "She really left?"

Luke glared. Bo had to have already started having a 'good' time or he wouldn't have been so blunt, "Apparently!"

Cooter shot Bo a look to hush.

~~~~~~~

The band started playing. Everyone was having a good time listening to the band, talking and drinking. Bo and Luke were catching up and it appeared possibly running a race to see who could drink more faster. Both were drinking for different reasons. Bo to relax and let go. Luke to 'let go' everything for a couple hours. Eventually, the tables of friends were moved together which put Dixie and Luke at the same table though they were both into separate conversations.

Lori smirked, good he took the bait. She then walked to the loaner as she knew how to hotwire a car. She walked over to the car and had trouble in the dark but got it started. She got in and pulled out. When she got home she parked the loaner and walked up the stairs. She went in and turned on some lights she took a shower and changed her clothes relaxing back on the couch. She propped her hands in behind her head and went to sleep.

~~~~~~

Luke looked to Cooter who had already had him out to the truck and on his way to the garage. "I...I can't believe it Cooter....she went and left with Todd."

Cooter shook his head,"I can't believe it myself but, you are suppose to divorce Dixie and talking to her and laughing with her is sure one he-- of away to piss Lori off."

Luke looked down,"Well, I lo....."

Cooter rolled his eyes,"Yea we all know the story Lukas, you love Lori and you love Dixie , you can't choose tween them and you dotn want to. So instead you just go and find away to piss Lori off and get her started again, and ALL those nasty rumors too!!!"

Luke looked down and ran his hands through his hair. When they pulled up, they saw the loaner there, funny how'd it get there?

Cooter helped Luke in the house turning on th elights waking Lori up. She smirked and run her tongue over her teeth,"You and Dixie have fun?"

Luke.............

Luke gave Lori a look and said

"Yeah we did so what, you and Todd have fun?"

Lori..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Cooter and Luke left everyone else decided to go too, Beth had to half drag half carry Bo out he'd had just a wee bit too much to drink. B.L. and Konrad went out getting in Konrad's car heading for home he looked over at her and said with a chuckle.

"Being pregnant makes you mean."

B.L just laughed she'd kill over if she ever had to keep her mouth shut and not say what was on her mind. Back at the farm they went into the house Cooter hadn't got home yet though so they had the house to themselves for a few minutes then when Cooter came in the peace was broken as he hollered.

"BRANDY LOU DAVENPORT DUKE......."

Lori laughed,"Why lord yes we did, man I didn't think anyone was as good as you but I guess I was wroooong!"

Luke saw red and shook with anger,"FER YER INFORMATION!! DIXIE WAS THE ONE WHO HAD COME OVER TO ME AND TALKED TO ME FIRST!!!"

Lori got up,"YEA BUT YOU DIDN'T STOP HER NOW DID YOU????!!! HUH??!!! NO, FER YER INFORMATION I DIDNT EVEN GO NO WHERES WITH TODD, I DODNT EVEN SLEEP WITH HIM BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND I WOULD NEVER EVER DO THAT TO YOU, BUT THAT DOESNT STOP YOU FROM DOING TO ME NOW DOES IT?!!! I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IN THE HE-- IM DOING HERE WITH YUO ANYWAYS, I TOLD MYSELF TIME AND TIME BEOFRE YEA SURE HE LOVES YOU, WELLI GUESS I WAS WRONG!!!!! YOU DON'T EVEN TRUST ME!!!!!! HERE YET, YOU AND DIXIE ARE SUPPOSE TO GET A DIVORCE, NOOOOOOO YOU HAD TO SCREW THAT UP!!! I WILL NEVER EVER BELIEVE ANOTHER WORD THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR ROTTEN A--'S MOUTH EVER AGAIN!!!!! IM LEAVIN I AINT COMING BACK AND YOU CAN BOUT BET ON THAT BEING TRUTHFUL COMING FROM MY MOUTH!!! YOU BETTER CALL DIXIE TELL HER THE DIVORCE IS OFF AND SEE LITTLE LUKE ONE LAST TIME CAUSE IM GONE!!!"

Luke looked to Lori in amazement and said...............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

B.L turned to Cooter and looked to him,"What?"

Cooter slammed the door,"IT'S ONE THING FER YOU AND LORI TO FIGHT LIKE YA'LL NORMALLY DO, BUT ITS ANOTHER TO CALL HER A WHORE. DA-- SHES YER FAMILY AND YOU DOTN TREAT FAMILY LIKE THAT, SHE DIDN'T EVEN GO OFF AND SLEEP WITH TODD!!!! B.L I KNOW YER PREGNANT AND I KNOW YOU'VE GOT THOSE RAGING HORMONES AND WHAT NOT, BUT BACK-OFF OF HER FOR A WHILE!!!"

Cooter calmed down to see the stunned look on B.L's face,"I know, shes done things in the past and present that have cause both families to go chaotic, Lori means well he-- she aint no angel, she can't be perfect. As a matter of fact, you aint no angel either, fer the past i dony know how long, you've been acting like satin himself."

B.L went to say something but closed her mouth. Cooter looked to her and shook his head, he headed fer his room.

Luke looked to Lori in amazement and said, "Your really gonna leave over Dixie coming over to our table to ask me why she was 'cornered' by two five year olds asking her where babies came from? I guess the talk we all had the other night got them curious. She said they said YOU told them to ask me, but they forgot, so they ask her. I thought it was funny! Lori I've tried to stop you from leaving and I've talked to I'm blue in the face. Cooter brought me home. Not Dixie! I didn't go home with her or ANY other female. I'm here with YOU! And judging from what I saw, you came home to be with me. I notice you aren't gone or packed. You were asleep at home."

Lori.............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the Duke farm, Bo was still very unsteady on his feet, so Beth attempted to get him into their room before they woke Jesse up. As she got him into the bedroom he began to kiss her neck.

"Bo, Honey, just let me get your boots off." Beth said. He wasn't helping her at all.

Bo slurred, "Don't worry about the boots. Come here."

Beth did her best to get him undressed and in bed. Bo was more than willing to help her get undressed too!

Cooter looked to her, shook his head and headed to his room. B.L watched him go stunned it had been a while since he'd yelled at her like that. She shook her head and said more to herself than Konrad beside her....

"I think I might have went a little too far this time."

Konrad scoffed that was the understatement of the century.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the Duke farm Bo had managed to get Beth undressed too and was in a lovin' mood......

Lori looked down,"I....uhhh...I guess thats something me and you need to work on, trust."

Luke hobbled over to her,"Yea it is, im willing if you are."

Lori let a tear slip,"Luke, Im sorry. I....I overreacted and thought that you were gonna leave me for Dixe, which I shouldn't say nothing about"

Luke knew were she was going,"No, I wouldn't. I came home to be with you and to spend time alone with you."

Lori smiled,"Yea, reckon so."

Luke got a concerned face on him,"That manager of yers better stay away from you, i ever catch him near you like that again I'll..........."

Lori got up and hugged Luke, she hung to him for dear life. Luke............

Luke hugged her back then layed his hands on her shoulders and said, "Lori you got to understand this is a small town, a small county! Dixie and I are going to run into each other. We were talking abut the boys. She was actually waiting to tell you about it until......" he paused, "We were after all in a public place for God sake! Now if you'd have caugth us by the lake alone, then I'd say you might have a reason get a little worried, but you jump to conclusions and want to pack if we are on the same side of the STREET. You are making me a little crazy here...."

Lori raised her eyes at him,"Am I now??" she backed away from Luke and crossed her arms, tapping her foot. "Well what if I aint around anymore to drive you crazy would you like it then?"

Luke shook his head and went to the bedroom, he took his clothes off and laid down, Lori shut the door and that was it Luke had had enough,"Are you coming to bed or not woman?!!"

Lori flung open the door and said,"WHAT WAS THAT????"

Luke smirked,"I asked if you was coming to bed or not?"

Lori glared at him,"FUNNY!!! LUKE REAL FUNNY!!!"

Luke laid back and started making fun of her, like he'd always done when they were young. Lori got mad and ran and leaped on the bed, Luke catching her Luke..............

Luke caught her just before she landed on the cast hurting herself or him. The way she leaped at him all he could do was catch her and roll to his left side hoping not to hurt either one of them. It not only surprised him but the fear of one of them getting hurt from her surprise attack scared him, "Sh--! Da-- it, Lori! You're gonna hurt one of us or the baby."

Lori...........

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning at the Duke farm, Jesse was up drinking coffee when Bo came in the kitchen. He was only up this early because Beth had woke him up. She had went to the shower first. He needed coffee and lots of it.

Jesse looked at him once and asked, "I take it you enjoyed your night out?"

Bo winced at the loudness of Jesse's voice, "Ah, ...... yeah, ....... maybe a bit too much."

Jesse had heard them come in late. it was obvious that Bo had a bit too much to drink from the sounds of Beth helping him to their room.

Lori looked to Luke and rolled over throwing the covers over her head,"LIKE YOU'D CARE!!"

Luke rolled his eyes and turned over, they never touched all night. When Lori woke up she headed straight fer the shower and out of it she came. Combing her hair in a ponytail, Luke was still in the bed. Lori walked down to see Cooter,"Howdy cousin, whats new?? your life suck bout as bad as mine?"

Cooter shook his head,"Lor, whats gotten into you darlin?"

Lori sat down,"I don't know Coot, seems like nothings going right these days fer me."

Cooter sighed, leaning up agaisnt the truck. "Were's Luke at?"

Lori looked to Cooter,"WHO CARES!!!! he's a grown man, let him get his ownself up."

Cooter winced at her tone, yep it was one of THOSE days, Luke was in for it.

Luke had just woken up to notice his back was ice cold. Lori was gone and seemed she had been gone for a long time. He was us eto her warmth beside of him every morning, use to the feel of a woman's touch at night. It just didn't seem to happen today. He got up and put his clothes on, going to the door,"WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP??"

Lori looked up to him,"Yer a grown man fer god's sakes, you don't need me to get you up every friggin mornin!"

Cooter looked to Luke and gave him a -its a pregnant thing and you've had it today if you mess with her- look, Luke caught on and calmly said.........

Luke caught on and calmly said with a sigh, "Fine." He turned to go make coffee. Though he had a good mind to go to the garage and get drunk. Some days he felt like he just couldn't win.

~~~~~~~~~

Once he had gone back toward the kitchen Cooter asked Lori gently, "Little moody this morning?"

~~~~~~~~~

Bo got the idea they had woke Jesse up last night.

Lori looked to Cooter and shot him a look,"WHATS IT TOO YOU???"

Cooter threw his hands in the air,"I surrender!!!"

Lori got mad and headed back up stairs plopping on the couch humphing. Luke smirked a little. Lori looked to him,"What are you laughing at, got that shi--y grin on!"

Luke looked to her and raised his eyebrow,"Nothing much I tell ya that."

Lori go tup and headed fer the bathroom, it hit her. in between little amounts of vomit, she hollered at Luke,"You keep it up big boy and I'll break the other leg and then you'll have to live with me longer than you expect too!!!"

Luke smiled to himself,"Why you know I'd not object to that."

Lori looked to him confused as she wiped her mouth off,"What in the he-- is that spose to mean?"

Luke looked to her and sighed,"Lori tell me exaclty how can I win?? Everytime I turn around you accuse me of something and then you threaten to leave, then you apologize and god knows what else?!"

Lori stomped her foot,"WHY DON'T YOU TRY GETTING KNOCKED UP FER A CHANGE?!!!! LETS SEE YOU RUN TO THE DA-- BATHROOM EVERY MORNING, HAVE CHEST AND BACK PAINS DURING THE DAY, GET TIRED EASY!!!! WANNA TRY IT?????!!!!"

Luke looked to her and smiled, he was being a pest and he knew it...........

Lori flew mad and slung one of little Luke's toys at him,"WELL FINE THEN!!!!!! I WILL LEAVE!!!!"

Luke sighed, "Lori honey, I was kidding!"

Lori screamed,"I AINT!!!!"

Luke hobbled in there to her and leaned up against the dresser, slamming the drawer on her.Lori drew her fist and drew back, Luke stood firm cheeks set. He knew she was going to deck him a good one and he deserved it too. "Can't I have a little fun with you, like we use too?"

Lori turned away from him, she was tapping her foot and was mad. He got a sexy smile on and walked in behind her, breathing on her neck, Chill bumps ran all over her. Luke ran his hand softly up her back and massaged her neck, he started nibbling on her neck.She tried to sound mad,"Luke...stop....don't."

He kissed the back of her neck and smiled, she could feel his smile pressing on her neck. He then turned, leaving her there all hot and bothered. Lori's mouth dropped and watched him hop in there to the living room. She looked down and walked in to the living room,"What was that about?!!!"

She asked looking to Luke, he smiled and replied...........