Davenport Family Reunion:Shes Back!!

LoriDavenport

B.L came back from the bathroom having thrown up again! She lay down on the couch her head in Konrad's lap and looked up at him pitifully, all the being sick was really starting to take a toll on her. He stroked her cheek cupping it gently.

B.L "I think I'm gonna go back ta Doc tomorrow that medicine he prescribed just ain't helpin."

Konrad nodded in agreement

"That's probably a good idea love."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the garage and Duke farm....

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luther looked at Cooter, "What in Sam's Hill has been going on around here?"

Cooter began, "I'm just trying ot stay out of the line of fire. When Dixie found out about Lori and Luke, I ran into Luke at the Boar's Nest. He was well on his way to getting really drunk. I told him he could stay here for as long as he needed. The next thing I knew Lori moved in. Then, she moved out. Luke was in the accident and she moved back in while he was in the hospital. You know it's dangerous around here with all them pregnant at the same time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the Duke farm, Dixie had most of the stuff in her room packed. Bo had already got the power and water ran so she was ready to move in.

Daisy came by the door, "When you get ready, you holler and we'll move these boxes to the truck."

Dixie replied, "Thanks, you know I want to move in to our own place, but I don't want to leave ya'll."

Daisy said, "You're only moving across the yard!"

Dixie smiled, "I know, but I'll still miss being here."

Luthr shook his head,"Cooter I can't take too much more of that!"

Cooter nodded,"Ya aint the only one!!"

Lori looked to Luke who was still as quiet as a mouse,"Luke honey, ya alright??"

Luke.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the farm Dixie looked around one last time at the old house remembering the memories she'd had in it. She stepped into her new house and smiled to herself. She felt a little empty, she felt the babies kick and kinda wobbled a little.

Luke sighed, "Yeah. Just thinking is all."

Lori knew what he was thinking about -- Dixie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beth saw her sort of stumble, "Hey, there, 'Mom' you alright?"

Dixie said, "Maybe a little tired. But, that kick took me by surprise." It wasn't much of a kick sort of a flutter but it sure felt different than Jesse had.

Maybe beacuse there was two in there or maybe bacause she wasn't expecting it, but it certainly felt different.

Beth said, "Well, you got this stuff packed and all today. Leave it til tomorrow to unpack it."

Dixie agreed, "Ok."

Lori shook her head,"Ferget I even asked." Lori got up and went to the bedroom and got a pair of scissors she then returned to the coffee table picking up the divorce papers,"You've got about a flat seconf to mak eup yer mind Luke. You either want ot be with me or you want to stay with Dixe?"

Luke looked to Lori."What in the h--- is wrong with you Lori?!, im here with you aint I?"

Lori looked down,"Yea but that doesnt mean you love me!"

Luke shook his head,"OHH LORD NOT AGAIN!! I DO LOVE YOU NOW DANG IT!!"

Lori put the stuff down she then marched off to her's and Luke's room, setting on the bed crying.

Luther meanwhile had hollered to Luke gtting him to hobble to the door,:"Yea?"

Luther let him have it," YOU LISTEN AN DLISTEN GOOD, YOU DIVORCE MY DAUGHTER, YOU BETTER NOT HURT MY NEICE!!! I DONT LIKE THIS THAT YOU'D DO THAT TO DIXIE, THEN YOU GOT ENOUGH NERVE TO TOY WITH THEIR AFFECTIONS!!!:

Luke swallowed,"Sorry sir. I wont hurt Lori, I promise ya that."

Luther stood firm,"Good you better not!"

Luke hobbled into their room to se Lori laying on the bed he..........

~~~~~~~~~

Dixie and Beth began to unpack things, Dixie finding some of her and Lukes things Beth looked to her with a smile.........

Luke sighed, "Lori, please don't get hysterical on me here. You know I care about her and sue me, we had some good times, but I'm here."

Lori............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dixie and Beth began to unpack things, Dixie finding some of her and Lukes things Beth looked to her with a smile, "I know you still love him."

Dixie nodded, "Yeah, I do, but what good does it do me? When he doesn't love me back."

Lori sighed,"I made up my mind Luke, its time you make yers up."

Luke hopped to the bed and sat down,"I have, I want to be here with you, and I want to be with Dixie when she has my other child as well."

Lori sighed. She rolled over getting up. She then walked over to the little desk and started writing more music,. it helped calm her nerves Luke sighed and just laid back. Lori saw the way Todd looked at her today and she knew that look in any mans eyes. she got that look everytime she was in town."Yea had good times, so am I." Lori mumbled and smirked.. Luke heard something about a good time and..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Beth rolled her eyes,"Course he does honey... you know it too."

Dixie.......

Luke laid back watching through the open door, Jesse and Luke playing when he heard Lori mumble something about a good time. "What?" He had been thinking about how much they looked alike and how he'd like to have them both around each other and him all the time.

Lori shrugged, "Nothing. Nothing at ALL!"

Luke sighed. It was going to be a long night. He didn't think he'd need a cold shower tonight. The temperature in the room had dropped twenty degrees in the last five minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luther looked at Cooter hearing the raised voices above. He couldn't make out what was said but could hear them.

Cooter shrugged his shoulders.

Luther asked, "They always like that?"

Cooter said, "Sometimes more sometimes less."

Luther shook his head laughing. Luke looked to Lori and asked her,"Lori, do you love me?"

Lori turned to look to him all sprawled out on the bed, she winked to him,"Why you know it."

Luke shuddered, he didn't know if that was a good thing or not. If Luke wanted to play the- i cant make up my mind game, then lori'd play it too.

No she wasn't going to cheat on him, not go around and screw every guy there, she was gonna see just how territorial Luke really was. She got up and wne tover to Luke and laid beside of him, she bit back a small growl and ran her hands over Luke's chest getting up, she kissed him and strutted out and into the living room to were he could still see her no it was no lie he really didnt need a cold shower,but he hoped that the danged pregnancy would hurry up and terminate!!!!

Luke..........

Luke could also see the boys. He wondered what it would be like in a few months with four children. If he'd get to see the four of them together. He truely wished that he could settle down with ....... sh--! he was doing it again. (He was about to say to himself with one of them, but he didn't say to himself which one!) and have all four kids together. He knew it would never happen. He saw what Lori was doing out of the boys sight, "You are doing THAT on purpose!"

Lori asked, "What?"

Luke said playfully, "You know da-- well what!"

Luke swallowed hard and said, "Lori, don't, please, huh?" He paused and then said, "When do you go back to the doctor anyway?"

Lori replied.............

~~~~~~~~~~~

Luther laughed, then sobered up and asked, "What are those three, going to do with four kids?"

Cooter replied, "They were lucky it's only four, Dixie thought for a minute there she was going to have twins."

Luther said...

Lori replied with a playful, sexy lauhg,"Next week... only time will tell darlin."

Lori winked to Luke and raked her fingers over chest again, walking out the room she looked over her shoulder to Luke and strutted out, she was gonna have her a little fun now.

Luke.........

~~~~~~~~~~~`

Luther looked to Cooter and replied,"Dont even say that!"

Cooter chuckled a little,"Yea well, I'm glad she aint."

Luther nodded.

~~~~~~~~~

Little Jesse looked to Little Luke and smiled,"Did ya know you were my half brother?"

Little Luke looked to Little Jesse,"COOL!!!!!!"

they continued playing with their toy cars and trucks.

Little Jesse said, "Yeah, my Daddy is your Daddy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cooter remarked, "Well, I know she's bigger this time than last time."

Luther replied, "Well, I guess that happens."

"Luke said that he counted the heart beats in the hospital and he counted almost double what it should have been, but she claims that Doc said it was an echo."

Luther was worried now. He wondered if Dixie would lie about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Lori started nibbling on Luke's neck and ear. She knew it drove him crazy.

Luke felt the temperature in the room rise,"L....Lori...please.....dont..start...ohh god!!!"

Lori laughed and nibbled his earlobe gently laying beside him,"What Lukas, start something I can't finish??"

Lori winked at him bting her bottom lip with a devilish smile. Luke.........

~~~~~~~~~~~

Luther looked to Cooter,"Maybe we orta go talk to her?"

Cooter shook his head,"She won't tell us nothing....just tell us it aint nothing.."

Luther knew Cooter was right and he thought on it.

~~~~~~

Little Luke looked to Little Jesse,"Do you ever think me and you will ever live together??"

Luke decided enough was enough. He playfully rolled her over and began to give her a dose of her own medicine. He began nibbling down her neck.

Lori was responding more than she'd have like to admit as her own tempature was raising.

Luke continued though he was also driving himself crazy too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luther thought for a minute, "Well, if she is, we'll know soon enough."

Cooter sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little Jesse said, "I don't know. I'd like staying with you more than having a new brother or sister." He pouted.

Little Luke asked, "You're having a new brother or sister?"

Jesse nodded.

"Who's gonna be it's Daddy? Luke asked.

Jesse replied, "I don't know. Let's go ask Daddy."

They both headed for Luke and Lori's open door.

When the two small children walked in they walked to the edge of the bed,"What are you two doing??"

Luke was embarrassed and whispered in Lori's ear,"I ain't done with you yet."

Lori wrinkled her nose,"What babies?? whats on yer mind??"

Little Luke looked to his daddy,"Daddy, whos the daddy of Little Jesse's new brover or sistur?"

Luke looked to Little Jesse,"Well son, I am."

Little Jesse smiled,"Daddy, i want to stay with you and Lor-wie, and Wittle Wuke."

Luke looked to Lori and sighed,"Well son, mommy wouldn't like that and I need you to keep an eye on mommy for me, can you be a big boy and do that fer daddy?"

Little Luke looked to Lori,"Mommy I want him to stay too!!"

Lori sighed,"Baby, mommy aint got a pony in this race darlin."

Luke looked to Lori and said,"Dixie wouldn't let me have full custody over him, ti was one thing to divorce but its another to take her child."

Lori thought,"Visitation rights?, you have em, every weekend or it can be every other day."

Luke knew that but he couldn't get Little Jesse to understand that. "Well son I'll talk to mommy about it and see what I can do alright?"

Little Jesse smiled,"Hey daddy when I get a girl fwiend as purty as Lori, can I lay on her like you do?"

Luke..............

Luke turned about five shades of purple and said, "Ah, ..... well,.... that will be up to the girl now won't it? But, you've got a long way to go before you start thinking on a girlfriend. You know little girls like dolls and smelly stuff. They don't much care for fishin', campin', frogs and all that stuff."

Little Jesse replied, "Mommy does."

Luke tried to explain, "Son, that's the difference in a little girl and a woman." Luke felt daggers stick him in the back straight from Lori's eyes to his back! He tried to cover, "And, Luke your Mommy doesn't mind getting dirty in the garage or riding in the wrecker.... a lost of little girls wouldn't like getting dirty."

Jesse had something else on his mind, "Daddy, I don't want to have a brover or sistur! Why did you and Mommy want want anyway?"

Lori whispered set up and whispered for only Luke to hear, "Yeah, Daddy! Why?"

Luke glared at Lori giving her a thanks for the support look.

Little Luke jumped in, "Well, I sure don't want one!"

Luke raised his eyes at Lori......

Luke raised his eyes at Lori,"What do you have to say about that one MOMMY?"

Lori slapped luke in the arm,"Well darlin, thats something ya'll gotta get use to. Luke, honey yer going to have a baby brother a sister too. Hey look at it this way, you get to teach them stuff that we taught you you can help yer mommy and daddy and yer mommy jesse, raise em!!"

Little Luke's face got pale."Yer yer having me a baby brother or sister?"

Lori picked him up,"That won't change the fact yer mommy's baby, now will it?"

Little Luke laughed,'Nope I love you mommy I love you too daddy!!"

Luke smiled and kissed the top of his head. The boys walked out closing the door behind them.

Lori smiled to Luke,"Well that was a show stopper wasn't it??"

Luke.............

Luke replied, "Worked better than a cold shower!"

Lori said, "Let me see if I can get them headed for bed."

Luke replied, "If you can't yell." He really didn't want to get up but he would. He knew Jesse 'should' listen and hoped Luke would. His mind drifted back to Dixie and the heated night that led to her pregnancy.

Lori was putting the boys to bed when little Luke asked, "Mommy where do babies come from anyhow?"

That took Lori a little off guard, "Ah, well, ya'll should ask you Daddy tomorrw. Ok, fellas, night night."

Lori walked back to her's and Luke;s bedroom and being such a big tease, changed in front of him,"Lori now come on, stop it!!"

Lori laughed and climbed in crawling in under the covers. She then went back to nibbling on Luke's ear and whispered,"Don't ya juat love it when I do that?"

Luke closed his eyes and rolled over to her saying.........

~~~~~~~~~~~

Little Luke and Jesse slept alittle and then quietly got up sneaking to Luke and Lori's door peaking in, watching the two.

Luke looked deep into Lori's eyes and softly whispered,"sweetheart, we can't. As bad as I want to......"

Lori continued rubbing his chest and leaned her forehead against his,"Yea, I know, doesn't stop me from trying now does it?"

Lori let out a sexy laugh and Luke shuddered,"Baby, mmm......wait a mintue! its been a week aint it."

Lori stopped,"Yea yer right...I can go t Doc's tomrrow!"

Luke kissed Lori deeply and intensified the moment. they were rudley interrupted by two little pepping toms at the door.

Luke........

Luke quickly made sure Lori was covered. "What is it fellas? I thought you were told to got to bed a long while ago."

Little Luke said, "We were but we got thirsty."

Luke knew Lori wasn't dressed. He slide out of the bed and hobbled to the kitchen to get them a drink. He tucked the boys in bed and went back to fine Lori almost asleep on his side of the bed. "Honey, can I get back in bed?"

Lori moved over letting Luke in bed. She then snuggled up to his shoulder.

Luke smiled, kissing her forehead, and smoothing her hair back. He put his arm around her and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

That next morning, Luke and Lori could hear Cooter below and hear Luther too. they didn't move an inch. Lori rubbed her eyes and looked to Luke who was still sound asleep. She gently got up and put her clothes on. going into the boys' room, they were still askeep too. Lori walked down and looked to Cooter making the phone call to Doc's. The doc scheduled her to come on in and as she was leaving the phone rang again,"Hello?? Hazzard Garage?"

"This is her, really?? Tonight?? well ok bye Todd."

Cooter and Luther looked to her,"Well guys I gotta go to the Doc's office and I've got a show to do tonight too."

Cooter sighed, seemed things went back to the way they was. Lori pulled out going to the Doc's office. She walked in and told the Doc about her pregnancy and the shot she took. The Doc nodded and started to run the blood tests on her.

Luke meanwhile woke up and got dressed hobbled into the kitchen to find Lori missing."Were'd that woman run off to....."

The though occured to him, he poured him a cup of freshly made coffee, some that Lori had made before she left. He sat on the couch and looked into the boys' room. Still asleep.

Lori got out of the Doc's office and was smiling away. The blood tests were good, the shot had worked and she was now terminated of the ectopic pregnancy, just a regular pregnancy. Speaking of which she was about to upchuck everywhere. She hurried to the car and rushed out. She pulle dup to the garage and flew to the bathroom staying in there for several mintues she came out wiping her mouth Luke looked to her and...........