What I'm Doing Right Now!

On 7/29/2024 at 11:06 AM, RogerDuke said:

Right now I'm finally relaxing. We have had company for 7 days and it's nice to have a little quiet time. No Hobie, I haven't seen Killer Shrews. I'm sure I'd like it because Rosco is in it. Is it good otherwise?

Fairly good but you have to remember, this movie was made in another time and things are different now. Most might see it as boring.

Right now I'm watching my Braves get their butt kicked by the Brewers ( my second fav. team.....for obvious reasons....HA! HA!)  and I'm about to imbibe some Twisted Tea. Pretty good stuff but even at 5% ABV......no real kick......I'm going back to shine! LOL! ( translates to REAL beer!) :) 

1 hour ago, RogerDuke said:

Just got done racing dirt bikes...sort of. My real one is broke down. PS4 video game dirt bikes that is. 

Does anybody here know how replace fork seals on a dirt bike? If so, come on over tomorrow. I pay in donuts and buttermilk. 

This post needs a yummy face tongue out reaction button. Lol.

19 hours ago, Skipper Duke said:

Donuts. I haven't had Buttermilk in years. Probably wouldn't like it anymore. Drank it in '90s with my grandpa dad's dad.

I used to like it but haven't had it for years either. I bet I'd still like it. I like everything. When I was a kid if we didn't like something we didn't get a second choice so went hungry. You learn to like everything.

8 hours ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

Right now I'm about to watch Sadie Hogg Day! :)  ....come on guys.....!!  ;) 

Boss Hogg:"Of all the cotton pickin' pig shuckin', son of a revenuer!"

Rosco:"Was it bad news?"

Boss Hogg:"No! It was a singin' candy grin! Of course it was bad news, you dodo!"

:previous:

This is getting ridiculous, Skipper. Not content with starting your own thread so that you can keep posting inaccurate quotes on HNet which you've been asked many times to restrict to Facebook, you're now putting them in other threads. Here's what was actually said:

Boss: "Of all the cotton-picking, corn-shucking, pig-slopping..."
Rosco: "Bad news?"
Boss: "No, it was a singing candygram. Of course, it was bad news, you dodo!"