Skipper Duke
Active Member
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: Sweating For The County
Everything posted by Skipper Duke
- Gilligan's Island Alan Hale Jr.(Captain/Skipper Jonas Grumby)Tribute Artist
- Gilligan's Island Alan Hale Jr.(Captain/Skipper Jonas Grumby)Tribute Artist
-
Dukes of Hazzard Tribute Artist fans
Cousin Roger... Would the late Alan Hale Jr. love my wardrobe and all I do to keep his legacy alive?
-
Dukes of Hazzard Tribute Artist fans
I've told her about the forums here, and I'm trying to get her to visit here. It was with her permission that I created this topic.
-
Dukes of Hazzard Tribute Artist fans
I have a friend who is Catherine Bach(Daisy Duke) Tribute Artist. She goes by Daisy Duke II. Y'all can find her on Facebook.
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
-
Happy Birthday to Catherine!!
Happy 67th Dukes of Hazzard Birthday to Catherine Bach(Daisy Mae Duke)3/1/54!
-
Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
Gilligan fans... starting the fire on the deck of the huts boat in Rescue From Gilligan's Island(1978)to cook the fish broiled Snapper was actually a brilliant move not a stupid one, as the smoke attracted the attention of the US Coast Guard which in turn got the castaways rescued. It was one of the times and storylines in which Gilligan saved the day.
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
-
Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
- New off-topic forum!
Cousin Hoss Thanks!- New off-topic forum!
Cousin Roger great suggestion I love it!- New off-topic forum!
Cousin Hoss C... How do we get signatures? I want to put up one. I want to use this scene from the Season 2 Gilligan episode Smile You're on Mars Camera. Skipper:"Gilligan, why don't you stop that? You don't know anything at all about space." Gilligan:"I know one thing about it. You take up more of it than I do." Skipper:"Very funny. Gilligan, there are three types of space. There's the space up there.(Points to sky)The space down there.(Points to ground)And the space between your ears!"- Favorite Books
Cousin Rog... You read them too?- Expedite Expo Trucking Show
Cousin Rog I think she had same kind as Fred.- Favorite Books
Eddie Macon's Run & Christine, The Dukes of Hazzard Gone Racin' & The Dukes of Hazzard The Unofficial Companion- Expedite Expo Trucking Show
Hello Cousin K-Duke15! Did they have a Sanford & Son truck there?- New Year's Contest
Cousin Roger... My crush list: 1. Catherine Bach 2. Britney Spears 3. Jessica Simpson 4. Carrie Underwood 5. Taylor Swift- New Year's Contest
Cousin Roger Duke... Taylor Swift is one of my celebrity crushes.
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.