Everything posted by Skipper Duke
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
-
Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
(Season 4 Pin the Tail on the Dukes) Bo and Luke hiding watching Cletus use the fake radar gun on his hair. Bo Duke:"Do you see him doin' what I think he's doin'!?" Luke Duke:"Yep! That ain't no radar gun. Looks like a hairdryer to me." Bo Duke:"What's he need that for?" Luke Duke:"You got me. Dang!"
-
Dukes of Hazzard fans... Sad news. The retirement of Sonny Shroyer(Deputy Enos Strate)
Cousin Roger I met him and got autograph 9 years ago 2012.
- Gilligan's Island Alan Hale Jr.(Captain/Skipper Jonas Grumby)Tribute Artist
-
Happy Birthday Sonny!
Belated Happy 86th Dukes of Hazzard Birthday to Sonny Shroyer(Deputy Enos Strate) 8/29/35!
-
Dukes of Hazzard fans... Sad news. The retirement of Sonny Shroyer(Deputy Enos Strate)
Dukes of Hazzard fans... I bring you sad news. No more Duke fests for Sonny Shroyer(Enos). He's retiring.
-
Dukes of Hazzard fans... Sad news. The retirement of Sonny Shroyer(Deputy Enos Strate)
Dukes of Hazzard fans... I bring you sad news. No more Duke fests for Sonny Shroyer(Deputy Enos Strate). He's retiring.
- Gilligan's Island Alan Hale Jr.(Captain/Skipper Jonas Grumby)Tribute Artist
-
The Dukes of Hazzard
Hello Silva Bero. Welcome to our HazzardNet family.
-
Hello everyone
HelloLifeTimeDOHFan 1977. Welcome to our HazzardNet family.
-
Hi!
Hello Cousin MoparDan. Welcome to our HazzardNet family.
-
Hello.
Hello Cousin Philip Duke. Welcome to our HazzardNet family!
-
New gal from Pennsylvania
Hello CountryxRebel. How do you feel about the Coy & Vance era? Btw(by the way)Welcome to our HazzardNet family!
- Gilligan's Island Alan Hale Jr.(Captain/Skipper Jonas Grumby)Tribute Artist
- Gilligan's Island Alan Hale Jr.(Captain/Skipper Jonas Grumby)Tribute Artist
-
Something I Always Wondered......( what about you?)
Yeah Hobie inquiring minds want to know.
-
Hi everyone!
Thanks Roger!
-
Hi everyone!
Cousin Andrew D Charger Chaser... I'd give you the laughing face. But I used up my reaction limit.
-
Hi everyone!
Cousin Roger Duke I recommend her to sign up here. She's one of my friends over on Fakebook. Yes y'all no typo. You read that right. Fakebook is my new name fer that place as we have to mind what we say and do over there. Like Cousin Hobie Hartkins said "Facebook bites a## it's run a communist and is only free speech if it's something they agree with, which last time I checked there's nothing free about that!"
-
Something I Always Wondered......( what about you?)
Cousin Hobie I have. Maybe it's that white car Luke was driving in Reunion(1997) when they were in town looking for Daisy's kidnappers.
- Christine(1983)
-
Smokey And The Bandit
Tell them smokies all to take a rest 'Cause they'll never get the Bandit Express
-
Smokey And The Bandit
Carrie(Frog):"Are we going 110!? We're really going 110!"
- Gilligan's Island Alan Hale Jr.(Captain/Skipper Jonas Grumby)Tribute Artist
-
The Andy Griffith Show(1960-1968)
(Season 1 The New Housekeeper) Opie:"Pa! Aunt Bee! Wait!" Aunt Bee:"Opie what are you doing out in your pajamas?" Opie:"Don't go Aunt Bee, I don't want you to! I want you to stay!" Andy:"You mean it Opie?" Opie:"Sure!" Andy:"Well, what changed yer mind?" Opie:"Well, is she goes, what'll happen to her? She doesn't know how to do anything! Play ball, catch fish, or hunt frogs! She'll be helpless!" Andy:"Why I guess that's right. If a woman don't know how to do important things like that, why she'd just be lost." Opie:"That's why she's gotta stay! So I can teach 'em to her! Aunt Bee, you need me!"