Everything posted by Skipper Duke
-
Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
What Could Have Been In the pilot episode, many of the cast members are not the same cast members that we have become accustomed to and fell in love with. These characters were The Professor (played by John Gabriel), a high school science teacher, Ginger (played by Kit Smythe), who was originally a secretary instead of a movie star, and Bunny (played by Nancy McCarthy), another secretary. After the pilot was shown to test audiences, it was decided to replace those actors/actresses who tested the lowest with the audience. Russell Johnson was cast as The Professor and Tina Louise was cast as Ginger (who was now a movie star instead of a secretary). The role of Mary Ann went to Dawn Wells, however another well known actress auditioned for the part--Raquel Welch. It was decided though that Welch didn't fit the character of the girl next door and so Wells was cast into the role.
-
Word Association
Lightning McQueen
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
-
Smokey And The Bandit
Sheriff Buford T. Justice:"She insulted my town! She insulted my son!{Shaddup!} She insulted my authority! And that's nothin' but pure old-fashioned communism...."
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
-
Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
Dusty's Trail scene. Betsy:"Is she sleeping?" Lulu:"Fast asleep." Betsy:"Do you think Priscilla's a witch?" Lulu:"There's been some strange things happening since she got here." Betsy:"Dusty always does strange things, an' we never accuse him of witchcraft." Lulu:"Dusty wouldn't know which end of the broom to ride."
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
-
Smokey And The Bandit
Sheriff Buford T. Justice:"Gimme a Diablo Sandwich and a Dr. Pepper an' make it fast! I'm in a GD hurry! You want somethin'!?" Jr. Justice:"Hush Puppies daddy!" Sheriff Buford T. Justice:"We ain't got no time fer that crap! Dumb sumb****!"
-
Word Association
"Crazy Cooter comin' at cha!" Ben Jones(Cooter Davenport)
-
Smokey And The Bandit
Might try the Arby's Diablo Dare Sandwich. No doubt this is a menu item inspired by the Smokey and the Bandit movie. Buford's meal. Can't forget the Dr. Pepper
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
-
Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
(Season 1 Forget Me Not) Gilligan"OK sailor boy, stomach in, chest out!" Mr. Howell:"I won't stand fer mutiny on my ship!" Gilligan:"Your ship!? I'm the Skipper!" Mr. Howell:"I'm the Skipper! I am one of the biggest Skippers of all time!" Gilligan:"I'm gonna report you to the Admiral an' have you court martialed!" Skipper:"Gilligan! Mr. Howell! What are you arguing about!? Will you two pipe down!?"(bangs their heads together)"Gilligan! I'll have you know, I'm the only Skipper around here! That goes fer you too Howell!" Gilligan:"He knows my name!" Mr. Howell:"Mine too!" Professor:"That hit on the head brought him back! The Skipper is cured!"
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
-
Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
(Season 2 V for Vitamins) Gilligan's Jack and the Beanstalk dream sequence. Professor/Old man:"An' I'm really a Price, an' I could use a kiss to turn me back into a Prince!" Gilligan:"Forget it buster! I'm not gonna kiss you!" Ginger/Princess:"It's not you that can turn him back! It's her." Mary Ann/Maid:"Oh. I'd rather kiss the goose! Here it goes!"
-
Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- My family lied to me LOL
My family lied to me when I was young. Said "If you keep wearing your Skipper hats you will grow up bald." Am 34 and all my hair is still here.- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
(Season 2 Mine Hero) Gilligan and Mr. Howell are glued to the iron mine. Gilligan because of his solid steel 4 leaf clover lucky charm necklace. Mr. Howell because of his watch and identification bracelet. Gilligan thinks the mine has started to tick faster. Gilligan:"Listen! It's starting to tick faster! Flim flam, flim flam, flim flam!" Mr. Howell:"That's MY heart!"- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.