Everything posted by Skipper Duke
- Word Association
-
Word Association
Huggy Bear!
-
NASCAR news
Bring them on lol!
-
Word Association
Bo in Season 3 And in This Corner, Luke Duke telling Boss about the mirror. "It's crooked Boss." Boss:"Boy. Don't you ever use them 2 words in 1 breath again!"
-
Word Association
Manual
-
Idea about the 2005 movie Pre Cooter General Lee car
Be nice if Meadowmufn can make reactions unlimited.
-
Idea about the 2005 movie Pre Cooter General Lee car
Cuzin Garrett yep! Outta reactions again. So here's the ❤.
-
Word Association
jacket(Aunt Bee wanted one of these in The Andy Griffith Show episode The Bed Jacket)
-
I just learned about another Dukes of Hazzard/Andy Grifith Show connection
Cuzin Garrett yep!
-
I just learned about another Dukes of Hazzard/Andy Grifith Show connection
OMG y'all... I just found out about another Hazzard/Mayberry connection. The one guy in the military when Ernest T. Bass wants to join, he is Hobie Hartkins the town drunk from Dukes.
- Word Association
-
Repo Men
Cuzin Garrett Duke... Outta reactions so ❤ for you.
-
Repo Men
Cuzin MonacoMan... As the Fonz Happy Days says "Exactamondo" scenes were shown out of sequence. The "actual" 1st jump is indeed the college. But not the 1st that we see. We see Elm St. 1st.
-
The last 24 hours
Cuzin Spike... Yep wife's are the boss.
- Word Association
-
Word Association
Credit and Gift cards(Scammer money LOL)
-
Word Association
fall as in the sarcastic saying "Have a nice trip. You see you next fall."
-
To many scammers on social media
I just put everything on my Facebook Messenger to Don't receive requests. For messages I shut it all off. To many bitcoin etc scammers on there. To many on there wanting favors credit cards money gift cards etc etc. Stick with people that I know ARE NOT like that! Stick with those whom I know are REAL! Stick with those who already in my contacts and they do not pull that crap on me! I am done dealing with NEW people on Facebook Messenger. NEW people are always nothing but scammers!
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
'SHINE(Moonshine)Hobie's favorite drink.
-
A-Z Game
QUICKSAND- Daisy falls in it in Baa, Baa, White Sheep.
-
Farewell to our old home in Campbell Ohio USA
The row of homes on Andrews Ave are gone now too.
- Word Association
-
Farewell to our old home in Campbell Ohio USA
We moved out of 10 Delmar into 6 Delmar Halloween 1988. I was 1 year old. We lived in 6 from the time I was 1 up until I was 14 in 2001.
-
Farewell to our old home in Campbell Ohio USA
We lived there from my birth 1987-2001. Lived in 10 Delmar then moved over into 6. Lived in 6 from the time of the move over from 10 up to 2001. They're talking about having a park there. They want to hopefully save some of the homes and turn them into some sort of museum.