Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

justinpcoltrane

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by justinpcoltrane

  1. I'm constantly checking the new content.
  2. True, Roger
  3. It's a song by the 70s rock band T. Rex.
  4. This is a good place. I'm new to the Dukes and I'm already hooked.
  5. Oh. I'm new to the show so I'm watching it on dailymotion (Daisy's song is the one I'm watching now.
  6. It would have been great. It probably would have lasted even longer. All of the 5 Georgia episodes were great and rank in my best/favourites.
  7. Jeepster
  8. Dukes will never die!
  9. Walk the Dinosaur (80s song where Miami Vice is referenced)
  10. Any of y'all watching One Armed Bandits today on VHS, DVD, Bluray, or digitally?
  11. Bo vs. Luke: better guitarist?
  12. Dream Baby Dream by Suicide
  13. Keep HazzardNet alive!!!!
  14. I was in it yesterday

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.