Everything posted by Boss JD Hogg
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
The Dukes were KIND to everyone!
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
The GENERAL Lee is a GREAT car!
-
Word Association
(Yes Stanley Tools is still in business.) Build
-
A-Z Game
ELTON - Played by Ritchie Montgomery in Enos's Last Chance and Strange Visitor To Hazzard.
-
Word Association
Chocolate
-
A-Z Game
The Dukes boys loved CARS and Girls!
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
Boss Hogg liked to YELL at Rosco.
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
The Duke family is KIND to everyone!
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
The General Lee is a fast CAR!
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
The Dukes Of Hazzard is a REALLY great show!
-
Word Association
Drag racing
-
A-Z Game
Bo and Luke left Hazzard in Season 5 to drive in the NASCAR circuit.
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
Sally - Played by KATHRINE Baumann in Arrest Jesse Duke.
-
Tragedy in my life
Roger, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your daughter. I apologize for not seeing your post sooner. I haven't been checking the main page. I've also been distracted this past few weeks. I found out 2 friends passed away on July 6th and July 9th. This is not about me. Your daughter, you and your family are in my prayers. You post whatever you feel like saying. We are all family and are here for you. We are here for you if you need to talk. We love you cuz!
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
The DUKES (cartoon series)
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
WAYLON Jennings