Everything posted by Boss JD Hogg
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
The General Lee has American Racing VECTOR wheels.
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
In Happy Birthday General Lee Cooter said he had a nice REDDISH-Orange paint for the General lee.
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
ORANGE clunker car
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
The Duke Boys get INTO the General Lee through the windows.
-
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
No Dukes toys this year from Santa. My wife and I are keeping it simple this year.
-
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Do your best to be happy with your family. I have you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
I can never get ENOUGH of The Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
This Christmas my wife and I are having a Turkey dinner. I guess it'll be another 'Dukes' style Christmas. In the Great Santa Claus Chase they had a Turkey dinner so I guess we're getting closer. lol
-
Word Association
Agreement
-
A-Z Game
The Duke Boys ZOOM around in the General Lee!
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
In The Ghost Of General Lee The General Lee crashes in WATER(lake).
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
The Duke boys MAKE MANY jumps in the General Lee.
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
The HAZZARDVILLE HORROR
-
Happy Thanksgiving!
You're always welcome too Cuz!
-
Happy Thanksgiving!
You're welcome anytime Cuz!
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
The General Lee was originally BLACK in Happy Birthday, General Lee.