Everything posted by Boss JD Hogg
-
A-Z Game
IGGINS - Played by Bernard Fox in Southern Comfurts.
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
FLASH
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
The Duke boys love CARS and Girls!
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
They zoomed AFTER the Dukes.
-
A-Z Game
There were no eXtra police officers in Hazzard County.
-
Word Association
Together
- Word Association
-
Word Association
Dormatory
-
A-Z Game
The Dukes cartoon aired on SATURDAY morning.
-
Happy Birthday Sorrell!!!
Thanks Roger. That sounds great!
-
A-Z Game
Lulu is KIDNAPPED in Lulu's Gone Away.
- Word Association
-
Happy Birthday Sorrell!!!
Happy Birthday to the one and only Boss Hogg(Sorrell Booke)!
- Word Association
- Word Association
-
NASCAR news
I was sad to hear of his death.
-
Word Association
Crowd(I'm just trying to keep this thread going. LOL)
-
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Boss Hogg is my favorite character so I always got a kick out of having the same birthday as Sorrell Booke.
-
A-Z Game
The Duke Boys had to go IN through the windows of the General Lee.
-
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Thanks Meadowmufn! I had a nice Christmas. Happy New Year everyone!
-
A-Z Game
I never thought about it but you're right there was no rain or overcast skies. The Duke boys used as lot of GAS racing around Hazzard County.
-
A-Z Game
Abraham Lincoln Hogg's Cadillac is painted BLACK.