Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boss JD Hogg

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Boss JD Hogg

  1. A non Dukes question. What episode of The Dick Van Dyke Show was Denver Pyle in and what character did he play?
  2. Money
  3. JESSE JAMES - Played by Paul Koslo in Go West, Young Dukes
  4. Skipper
  5. FOLLOW That Still
  6. DUKE of DUKE
  7. Thoughts
  8. Even after all these YEARS The Dukes Of Hazzard still holds up.
  9. UNCLE Boss
  10. Cheerful
  11. I watched The Dukes Of Hazzard from the beginning. I was 9 years old when it first aired. I was so happy that the show did well in the ratings and was on for a few years.
  12. Groundhog Day
  13. Daisy's SONG
  14. Peace
  15. Mary Kaye PORTER (Sorry I couldn't resist)
  16. My wife and I watched One Armed Bandits this evening. It's my favorite episode.
  17. 45 years ago today The Dukes Of Hazzard premiered on CBS. Happy anniversary to the best show!
  18. Dangerous

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.