Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boss JD Hogg

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Boss JD Hogg

  1. The General Lee has American Racing VECTOR wheels.
  2. In Happy Birthday General Lee Cooter said he had a nice REDDISH-Orange paint for the General lee.
  3. ORANGE clunker car
  4. The Duke Boys get INTO the General Lee through the windows.
  5. No Dukes toys this year from Santa. My wife and I are keeping it simple this year.
  6. Do your best to be happy with your family. I have you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
  7. I can never get ENOUGH of The Dukes Of Hazzard!
  8. This Christmas my wife and I are having a Turkey dinner. I guess it'll be another 'Dukes' style Christmas. In the Great Santa Claus Chase they had a Turkey dinner so I guess we're getting closer. lol
  9. Agreement
  10. The Duke Boys ZOOM around in the General Lee!
  11. Donut
  12. In The Ghost Of General Lee The General Lee crashes in WATER(lake).
  13. The Duke boys MAKE MANY jumps in the General Lee.
  14. The HAZZARDVILLE HORROR
  15. You're always welcome too Cuz!
  16. The General Lee was originally BLACK in Happy Birthday, General Lee.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.