Everything posted by Boss JD Hogg
-
Word Association
Stephen King
-
A-Z Game
KRIS KINCADE - One of the writers of Luke's Love Story.
- Word Association
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
The GREAT Insurance Fraud
-
Word Association
Hot chocolate(Uncle Jesse takes Otis J to the Hazzard Pharmacy to get some hot chocolate in The Great Santa Claus Chase).
-
A-Z Game
ENOS'S Last Chance
-
A-Z Game
He's Boss Hogg's cousin and was in Targets: Daisy and Lulu.
-
The last 24 hours
This is terrible. They are letting one resident who complained set the rules and the heck with all the other residents. People give love to animals and feed them and somehow that's wrong?! Not allowing Christmas Lights. It sounds like a dictatorship. I'm sorry to hear about this Spike.
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
The Duke Boys travel to ATLANTA to help Daisy in Daisy's Song.
-
A-Z Game
Agreed! Bewitched is a great show. I have the series on DVD.
-
Happy 25th Anniversary Hazzardnet
Thank you Meadowmufn for making this happen and keeping it going all these years.
-
Word Association
Investigator
-
A-Z Game
WILLIAM Asher directed Deputy Dukes and Road Pirates. He directed a lot of classic TV shows including, The Patty Duke Show, Bewitched, The Twilight Zone, I Love Lucy, The Danny Thomas Show, just to name a few.
-
Happy 25th Anniversary Hazzardnet
Happy 25th Anniversary Hazzardnet! I'm so glad this great forum is still around.
-
Word Association
Cocktail
-
A-Z Game
The Dukes Of Hazzard is an awesome TELEVISION show.
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
NEDRA Volz - Miz Tisdale
-
Happy Birthday to Catherine!!
Sorry I missed this. Happy belated Birthday Daisy(Catherine)!
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
IRVING - Played by Arte Johnson in Double Sting. (just keeping this going. lol)
- Word Association
-
Word Association
Broadcasting