Everything posted by Roth Potter
-
Question About Hobie
So to make a long story short, if you want to see everything the actor of Hobie did check A.P. Smith and A. Paul Smith? Very confusing... Hobie was a fun character and should have been more on the show. Same goes for Emery Potter really.
-
Question About Hobie
According to www.imdb.com Hobie Harkins was played by A.P. Smith and was only in the episode 'Goodbye General Lee' which was in 1981. I thought he was also in one other episode where he was driving drunk in a red car? The only other credit for A.P. Smith is Arthur in the episode 'Tommy's T.K.O.' of the TV show Alice. Which was a year before his Dukes appearance. Alice was also the series where Boss and Enos appeared on as Boss wanted to buy the diner for some reason. I can't find any video's or pictures about that though.
-
Interior layout of the Boar's Nest
Very nice! But what is the difference between season 1 and 2 interiors you made?
-
Hazzard Square
I recently was watching WatchMojo on YouTube and saw something I recognised, I investigated it further and I think you get what I saw if you look a few posts up. Part of John Fogerty's The Old Man Down The Road has been filmed around the house. Here's the videoclip. the house comes into play at about the 2:52 mark.
- Word Association
-
Something I Noticed!
You posted a screencap with subtitles of why Dixie's doors were removed. so we we're supposed to notice it.
-
James Best's ALS Ice bucket challenge
I don't know how to post facebook videos so I just post the link. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10203745494071578
-
Word Association
Mindy Lou Mindy Lou was the fugitive in the episode 'The Fugitive'.
-
Word Association
Country Music In one episode they said through the CB that they were gonna listen to Country Music, but is was a secret code to move to a specific channel. I believe it was 12 but i'm not sure.
-
Commercials
The Snickers commercial is being shown here in the Netherlands without translation, which is a first. Though it cuts off from "you know your bad at football" and goes further at "Dan, eat your snickers".
-
Sausage kerbs or sleeping policeman?
Designed to stop drivers cutting corners, but what if you hit it from the wrong angle? Here is GP3 driver Konstantin Tereshchenko making his debut. Adrian Sutil made a better landing last year. Autodromo Nazionale Monza has them too. Here's Jean-Éric Vergne flying in 2012. Even though I watch IRL races (excluding oval races(beside the Indy 500)) I don't remember incidents from there.
-
Commercials
Nigel Mansell steals a printer and eats a strawberry. So yeah... Not new but funny.
- Word Association
-
Interior layout of the Boar's Nest
Is that why you are not a Janitor at that school anymore?
-
UK Police stop General Lee in real life ... could be straight out of an episode(!)
Thanks for posting that Hoss. I enjoyed watching it a lot, very funny even though I didn't understand some of the English jokes.
-
Jaak's (Jason's) 1968 Dodge Charger GENERAL LEE Project
Ah, ok. that explains everything. It's almost unheard of to hear people work on their own cars here if you didn't do an education for car mechanic. It's very hard to find a an old car here which has to be rebuilt. There are no junkyards here with cars rotting away, only ones where they are crushed or almost flat because the next car has been throw on top of it waiting to be crushed. Luckily we have a Dutch version of ebay here so sometimes there comes a nice charger past.
-
Interior layout of the Boar's Nest
It could be that they did that, but then they moved the main entrance to the other side of the room totally turning the interior 180 degrees is it was a real building.
-
Jaak's (Jason's) 1968 Dodge Charger GENERAL LEE Project
Very nice progress. Do you work as a mechanic that you know so much about the cars technique?
-
Hi fans of hazzard
Very nice car! Welcome to HazzardNet!
-
Video I made but never shared here
Years before I joined HazzardNet I made videos on Youtube by using Dukes of hazzard clips edited to music. I thought all were gone but I uploaded one I still had again to youtube and here is the result.
-
Interior layout of the Boar's Nest
somehow the picture I posted was removed, so here is it again.
-
Interior layout of the Boar's Nest
I like the later seasons one the most. It just was a bit more of a warm feeling. Hoss, in your layout I think your missing the closest in boss his office. Recently I found a screengrab from S03E09 'The Great Santa Claus Chase' which features the Boars Nest being filmed from inside a sort of cleaning closet showing the entrance to the Nest in the background.
-
UK Police stop General Lee in real life ... could be straight out of an episode(!)
It's so funny the groom was really named Duke. In my country it is too illegal to have a horn with multiple tones. I wonder if it is still legal in the USA.
-
Word Association
chocolate
-
Word Association
tasty (Here in the Netherlands they are)