Any Place to Find the spinoff Enos TV Episodes?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi tripflicky, welcome to HNet. Sorry I missed your post - it must have been stuck in moderation.

You're not the first person to ask this question, in fact there was a blog post titled Will “Enos†Series Be Next for DVD? on this very site back in 2011.

Like you, I've never seen an episode of 'Enos' - I don't think it was ever shown in the UK. There are a few stills from the show in Roth's Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures thread, and YouTube has the intro (below), but I'm sure you've seen these already. For anyone who wants to see the episode list, you can find it at imdb.com.

I've even tried to find episodes at some of the less legal sites, but still no luck. At least we have all of Dukes available on DVD, they've only just released season 3 of 'CHiPs' on DVD (and so far only in region 1 :() when season 2 came out in 2008. Maybe there's still hope.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm guessing that he'd love to have them released since he'd likely get royalties but I suspect they don't think they'd make enough profit. If money was to be made I'm sure Warner Brothers would do it. Of course it may be much more complicated than that. I'm only speculating.

I'm sure you're right! Always remember, " It's all about the money!"