Everything posted by Roth Potter
-
Howdy good folks!
Welcome to HazzardNet! Hope you'll enjoy your stay.
-
2015 NASCAR Race Review and Results
I guess it's an American thing. But really? Spongebob Squarepants? I understand a title sponsor, but not this.
-
Word Association
Ruse List is the Dutch word for ruse.
-
Forum Migration
Nice Job Meadowmufn! Having to get used to the white but I like it.
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
Nice forum upgrade meadowmufn, I even found the unread posts within a minute which I could not on the other forum using this software. Jimmy on the set. I believe this is in Georgia. The man in the background looks like Paul Baxley, but what would he be doing there? Who could be in this corner? This picture is named 2 rare magazine posters. I only saw this one and could not find the other one.
-
Switching Forum Software
Nice, exactly in the weekend I didn't have much PC time.
-
Dukes back on CMT
That's a shame.
-
Commercials
I remember this one, but not that he said Emma all the time. Might have been a Dutch version or I didn't have the sound on.
- Word Association
-
Word Association
Litter bin
-
Dukes back on CMT
Those episodes on CMT are upgraded to be 720p I believe? I wonder if they will be re-release them on blue-ray or something. Would make some of the details better quality to spot.
- Word Association
-
Switching Forum Software
Where is the +1 or like button when you need it? I use the thumb then. I think 5 is enough for the moment.
- Word Association
-
Switching Forum Software
I stand by my point, IP.Board looks cleaner. I think this might be good for Garret, but I don't think much other people will use it. Don't we have one now? I hope we keep those pictures but I don't think it's needed further. I don't use it. I don't see why you would need this, isn't it something like ebay? I think it's better to use that. Mmmh.... Good question, there is a Dukes of Hazzard wiki but most of the really detailed information is not there. If anyone makes an appointment for a next episode to watch go ahead, i'll join if it isn't after midnight. I've used it one time together with Hoss to watch a Formula One race. I like the blue and orange, but I think outside the boxes we could use some lighter colour, white or something.
- Word Association
-
General in Ireland
Nice pictures Hoss! I'm not sure but doesn't the vanishing Point challenger have different rims? I've only seen it once a couple years ago. I know there was a Dutch Dukes day yearly, but I'm not sure it still is. I've never been able to find the date before the event.
-
Switching Forum Software
I remember XenForo, but the other one seems to be more organised and clean from what I remember. I don't want to say that people here know nothing about tech, but I think XenForo is not in those peoples favor.
-
Switching Forum Software
I don't have a smartphone either. I've been on some forums and my personal favorite forum software was this one. http://www.invisionpower.com/apps/board/ Why? It's the only one I've seen where editing posts and quoting people makes the pictures visible and quotes as squares in your post creating/editing screen.
- Word Association
-
Word Association
Catherine Bach Don't ask me why, you'll know it if you know Cathy's work from before Dukes.
-
Commercials
I remember those chocolates, they are horrible imo. sorry.
- Word Association
-
Word Association
Pawn Your my rescue Wikipedia
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
You can't always have big pictures. Here in the Netherlands we have a saying "wie het kleine niet eert, is het grote niet weerd" This sort of means "Who doesn't honor the small things isn't worth the big things" I hope that makes sense. He surely is sitting somewhere, but if it is Boss his caddy or any random bench I don't know. Vance on some hay bales. "Breaky Breaky, is er iemand staandebij??" Thats Dutch for the long riddle Cooter always uses. I wonder how many takes it took for him to grab that thing that way without all the 'siege?' falling out.