Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins

  1. mistake
  2. Don Adams
  3. 🤣🤣🤣......
  4. Gadgets!
  5. you got that right!!
  6. what about HENRY flatt?
  7. Hey BL....YOU wouldn't happen to be the same B L in this story would you? LOL!
  8. I sure hope you're feeling better cousin and watching the race! ( I know I am!....along with the 2nd best president in our country's history.....! AND his precious little grandbaby!) keep us up on how you're feeling! ( Prayers from the race track! )
  9. Foremen!
  10. Come on down here to the Confederacy! It's got ( usually) great weather!
  11. I had a dog that would run inside the house and hide under my grandparent's bed when it thundered. We think she may have been under a car when it was started and scared her and she associated that with thunder!
  12. DAISY duke beats all other women hands down! ( except Emma Tisdale!! )
  13. Al Capone !
  14. BETA waves ( The highest level of brain waves) These are our highest "THINKING" waves.
  15. Hey, Hey!! Easy on Toyotas!! I'll have you know, I drive a 2006 Toyota Corolla S The " Sport" edition! It can go from 0-60 in 2.3 !! * * minutes!
  16. love ( love is like Oxygen. You get too much you get too high, not enough and you're gonna die ( gonna die!) love makes you high! ) *
  17. Right now I'm watching MASH and drinking AB......Adult Beverages .....Milwaukee's Best Ice
  18. Who do you think will win?
  19. Daisy Duke will always be YOUNG and beautiful!
  20. water.....plants need water
  21. Right now I'm about to watch more DOH....S7 AND enjoy some Ice House! ( Do they sell Ice House up north??
  22. oh...ok...I was just figuring stuff out...so....
  23. This reminds me of a song by Aldo Nove.....Fantasy!! LOL! https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=cb315b7f7c0317e8788617e86d5bf83495cf88cde85ca3948dc89cf46bc72548JmltdHM9MTczODg4NjQwMA&ptn=3&ver=2&hsh=4&fclid=18741c8b-6d4d-6144-3d4c-09076c5f60e0&u=a1aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuYmluZy5jb20vdmlkZW9zL3NlYXJjaD9xPWZhbnRhc3kgYnkgYWxkbyBub3ZhIHZpZGVvcyZGT1JNPVZJUkUwJm1pZD0zNzlGMTUzNDkxMDY5MTVGNkQ5RDM3OUYxNTM0OTEwNjkxNUY2RDlEJnZpZXc9ZGV0YWlsJnJ1PSUyRnNlYXJjaCUzRnElM0RmYW50YXN5IGJ5IGFsZG8gbm92YQ&ntb=1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.