Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins

  1. Spring!
  2. Granola ( Granola has rasins and california is the granola state [ It's full of fruits, nuts and flakes!] )
  3. I coulda sworn Hazzard High won the game 35-21!!
  4. America
  5. Bowel...colon...LMBO!!! That kind of spelling is like the people I live around!! Are you sure that the people who wrote that sign don't live around me??
  6. Danny Cooksey's voice always got on my nerves, but I think they used him on several commercials and other spots, because that voice is unmistakable!
  7. Barney Fife! ED!! Crap!! ( Yea that's the one!!)
  8. Sheriff Big Jon Little!! ( I thought for sure somebody would get it!)
  9. Hobie, it wasn't Mack Davis but Mac Davis. Oh....whatever!...lol!! ( Have pity on your friendly town drunk!! LOL!!)
  10. Little! ( I'm gonna see if the next word is what I think it will be!!)
  11. Well my people are from Northern Ireland, so...I guess I'm still from the U.K.!! LOL!
  12. Ben Franklin
  13. Pollution
  14. I should probably be more concerned that IMDb thinks that Ireland is in the UK I shame facedly thought it was!! ( Oh, the shame of it all...and my people are from Ireland...on both sides!) Which countries ARE in the U.K.?
  15. Nitrus Oxide
  16. Blazing Saddles
  17. The one where Uncle Jesse is looking up, is " Duke vs. Duke" ( ??) and he is looking up at Boss Hogg and just about to yell, " Not yet ya Ninny!", when Boss is about to start the race too soon!
  18. OK guys, I've been watching the show since it first came on, but I admit my memory is going ........so WHEN did the show start? What's got me confused, is the show on CMT says Jan. 26, 1979, but I could've SWORN it was 1978!! I turn to my fellow Hazzardites for help......which is the REAL starting date??? THANKS! I Turn my Mason jar up ....Here's to ya!
  19. Foreigners
  20. Politicians! ( especially in america!!)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.