Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins

  1. unemployed
  2. Horse shoe
  3. The right vibration Get it? Shock...vibration, what Uncle Jesse had to feel before he laid a bet down, in 7-11?
  4. Yes, Repo Men...They were standing in front of the Rolls Royce!
  5. 7-11 ( remember?)
  6. I'd like to know what Sonny and Catherine think of it all! ( Some good stuff there!! )
  7. Sin City
  8. Maybe it was juust a promo pic when the show was being aired originally...???
  9. Dynamite....ok well, you can help me clean up all the shine I spilled then...lol
  10. ( I'm not REALLY a drunk I just play one in Hazzard...lol!!)BANG!!
  11. Buzzed ( This one may be hard to come up with another one but ....hey! It's right in my field of )exper...exp....ex...expertttt......it's what I know a lot about!!!)
  12. Yes!! Christmas time is a great time to think about our fellow man and give....and drink and eat lots of yummy Christmas food/candy....and drink....and sing after and even during your imbibing, and....WOW!! I can't wait for ol' Kris Kringle HO!! HO!! HO!!
  13. Yes sir! It was " The Hack of Hazzard"! As far as the blinking ads...I just thought it was my vision....you know... I liked to dropped my Mason Jar.......!!
  14. I'm getting the post Halloween blues...I'm already missing the colors, costumes and spooky shows! .....of course sometimes I see stuff like this without it being Halloween...........
  15. O Muffin'!! O the shame of it all!! O what will we ever do?? O you Ought ( another o!) to be ashamed! OOOOOOOO!! LOL!!!!
  16. Vanilla
  17. The South.......
  18. Don't worry...if I EVER post on one of those stories, they done learned me real good in that there school i've been going to and I dun gagiated with one of the highest temperatures in my class!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.