Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins
-
The last 24 hours
I've never played it. I just know about it, because it's popular around here.
-
Living in the past
Same here! I just watched Smokey and The Bandit III ( The worst one of the series!) and the Rebel flag on the front of the car is blurred out! The Judaized PC crap in this country is ridiculous but hopefully, if and when it gets worse, the mindless cattle will wake up and finally fight back!
-
Forum Software Update
And that's a fact! We thank you so much! Always know we love you and appreciate you! If you were here with me at the Hazzard Car lot, I'd give you a big ol' Hazzard County hug!
-
General for sale
$70,000 for a '69 Charger is insane. Let's look at it. It's just a regular car from '69. If we were in '69, nobody would think anything about it. Unlike a '69 Porsche, Ferrari, etc. Those were special/exotic......a '69 Charger isn't ! .... then AND now! The only reason for the ungodly price tag, is a 7yr. successful TV show and a custom paint job!
-
The last 24 hours
yes, it's fairly popular. Esp. at small county fairs.
-
Congratulations Roth Potter
Congratulations Roth! Come on by the car lot and we'll celebrate!!
-
Word Association
Hammer
-
Word Association
pudding!
-
The last 24 hours
Well I hope the time goes quickly for you! Just kick back in the house, out there on the back 40 and watch the dukes and talk to your fellow Hazzardites! Keep us up on it!
-
Nascar Driver Dies
I wasn't sure where to put this but I thought you guys would be interested. He drove NASCAR a long time ago! https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/motorsports/former-nascar-driver-james-hylton-son-killed-in-auto-accident/ar-AAwtpC2?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout
-
Word Association
Taker!
-
Something I Noticed ( you may have too!)
Charlie really gets around!
-
Word Association
keeper
-
The last 24 hours
I sure hope you're feeling better soon! Keep us up on it! ( a little sip might make you feel better....you never waste a sip!...)
-
Something I Noticed ( you may have too!)
There's something else I've noticed....When uncle Jesse is walking in town and he meets someone, he always says " Hey Charlie", even when he almost got ran over by a car, he yelled at the guy and called him " Charlie". I guess most people in Hazzard are named Charlie!
-
Happy Birthday Coy
Happy Late Birthday Coy!! I hope it was a good one!!
-
Word Association
monkies
-
Ghost of general lee kit
Thanks! I never saw that before!!
-
Word Association
Jungle
-
NASCAR news
I'm proud to say I have a Toyota Corolla S ....my favorite car I ever owned.....it can do 0-6- in 2.3..................minutes!
-
Word Association
Phiidelphia Phillies
-
Word Association
The Artful Dodger
-
Denver Pyle In Superman
Happy birthday Roger! I hope you have a good one and many more!!
-
Word Association
Fantastic!!
-
Denver Pyle In Superman
Wow! He just barely looks like Uncle Jesse!!