Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins
-
Political correctness
Very true Roger. The entire plan is to destroy the white race. I've even heard it mentioned 1-2 times on TV. " When there are no more white people...", etc. Racism is a white thing. Get rid of white people and you get rid of racists. Diversity, diverse etc. ….something non-white. " We need more diversity in this school, club, etc. etc. "…… In other words, We need more non-whites. You ever hear of anybody saying they need to be more diverse about an all black, Mexican etc. group or club?
-
Political correctness
Yes and even the people on the local news who are supposedly " Local", talk with Yankee accents! there are so many Yankees down here that a lot of locals are losing their accents because we're so out numbered......and why would we be outnumbered? Nobody would want to move here! We're all a bunch of backward hillbillies and hicks etc. Marrying our cousins, walking around in out bare feet and sittin' on the back porch watchin' for UFO's and drinkin' moonshine...AND watchin' WRASSLIN'!!
-
Political correctness
They're trying to erase our history AND us!! Look at the commercials you see on TV and the shows now....we are an endangered species but if we say anything or have a problem with it, we're evil bigots and racists, etc.
-
The last 24 hours
Definitely! Keep us up on it! We LUV YOOOOO MUFFIN!! ( there's NUFFIN LIKE THE MUFFIN! )
-
The last 24 hours
I hope you're doing better Muffin! We were really pulling for you! ( You're our favorite supreme commander! )
-
The last 24 hours
Report post Posted 1 hour ago Is soccer finally becoming popular in the US? I'm sure the success of the women's team has helped to raise its profile. Yes it is. We have a pro soccer team in Nashville. ( I live right outside there.)
-
Word Association
lobster
-
pretty much new here
It's great to see you on here! You do good work!
-
Word Association
I'm sorry...I don't.....???? ( Kill a pint? Kill a 5th?)
-
Word Association
butcher
-
Word Association
license ( remember when rosco demanded the boys to show him their fishing licenses?
-
Word Association
pond ( Hazzard Pond)
- Word Association
-
The last 24 hours
I sure hope you get well soon bud! Keep us up on it now!
-
NASCAR news
I can't imagine NASCAR running on electricity!
-
The last 24 hours
I hope you're right. I hit another deer and my insurance dropped me! As far as bad luck, Spike, let me tell you, I have 2 cars in case one breaks down. Once BOTH broke down at the same time! ;(
-
The last 24 hours
We're here with you Roger and never forget that! I'm glad you're feeling better but please keep us up on what's happening. Let us know if they ever get to the bottom of it!
-
Party in the Hazzard Swamp
This is all great news! Just like a Hazzard episode...it ended well for everybody!
-
Hazzard License Plates
I love those plates! How do I order one ?
-
NASCAR news
Biffle races trucks now? Did he quit racing cars??
-
Party in the Hazzard Swamp
Well maybe Mr. Rhuebottom and her will dance together! ( I saw him sneak in while a go!)
-
Party in the Hazzard Swamp
Hmmm...you may not have anything to guard after a while!
-
The last 24 hours
I sure hope everything is ok Roger! Keep us up on what's going on!
-
Party in the Hazzard Swamp
AND more Graham crackers!....ya gotta have graham crackers for Smores!! ( and plenty of marshmallows' to roast on the fire out back!)
-
Party in the Hazzard Swamp
Boss and Miz Tizdale ate it all up behind the Boar's Nest where no one could see them!