Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins

  1. Roger....LOL! My team ( Dolphins) hasn't done anything for a long time....so....gotta root for somebody...!
  2. This is NOT Gilligan's Island....it's Hazzard County!
  3. Whale ( which I put on earlier but it disappeared!)
  4. I'll be pulling for the Rams!
  5. Dumbasses yes...Feds, no! LOL!
  6. The Feds ( They are all dumb a$$e$!)
  7. conbusy
  8. Being perceptive
  9. being stupid
  10. being Rayciss
  11. Being Mean
  12. Being Good
  13. Methamphetamine ( There's a ton of it in the screwed up little s$%t hole I live in!)
  14. I'm watching it. It's like a preacher I used to listen to...he thought it was all fake and I'm starting to see stuff that makes me agree with him!
  15. air pollution ( What if you didn't break it but just bend it?)
  16. and the haters call love hate!
  17. I kind of figured that! It would be that red bikini she wore when Luke was supposedly taking her pic. After it was over, she's like, " How much do I owe you? Spike: " Me? Me? You don't owe ME a dime!!"
  18. The Feds do it on a reg. basis...your tax dollars at work! I've run in to them on here!
  19. Newspaper.....I used to throw his paper every day!
  20. I've got mixed feelings about Tony Stewart....some of the stuff I've seen/heard in the past....
  21. Hey Spike....I just thought.... you know....I bet ol' Spike would clear Daisy's driveway FREE of charge!! LOL!!
  22. She's ok but nothing close to the ones we're talking about!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.