Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HossC

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HossC

  1. Welcome to HazzardNet tammy. It seems like there's more kids getting into Dukes every day (which ain't a bad thing ). I'm glad you enjoy it too of course. You have 3 options: 1) You can post them as attachments (which non-members can't see). 2) You can upload them to photobucket, flickr or similar and include them in a post. 3) You can add them to your own album in the 'Member Galleries' section here.
  2. sun We've had some good weather here this week with temperatures in the 60s. Not bad for Spring in Ireland .
  3. storm
  4. Hi muddyK, welcome to HazzardNet. It looks like I've got some competition on the artwork front - I'll have to step my game up . It's great to hear that another generation is appreciating Dukes.
  5. Hi Conall, welcome to HazzardNet. Now that you have a presence here you can get to know us properly. I think you'll find us a friendly bunch, and I hope you enjoy your stay in Hazzard.
  6. I'll have to keep an eye out for this one. According to IMDb the movie was selected to the National Film Registry, Library of Congress, in 1996. It also says that this 1963 movie was rejected for UK cinema certificates and remained unavailable until 1990, which may also explain why I haven't seen it.
  7. Thanks for the CB info Roger. CB radio never caught on over here, although that didn't stop us quoting CB slang from Dukes, SATB etc. at school . Y'all were close with your guesses, but Boss's wigs were imported from Hong Kong (Mr. Obama would not be pleased ). Q. In 'Dukes Meet Cale Yarborough' which of Cooter's tools did Cale and Garvey need to use?: A) Bench drill Lathe C) Tap and die D) Milling machine E) Pipe bender
  8. cupcakes
  9. HossC posted a topic in Fan Art
    Regular visitors may have noticed that I haven't posted much artwork here lately. Hopefully this should explain why. The artwork below started out as a re-creation of the Hazzard Theater sign for the Signs of Hazzard thread, but grew into a monster project encompassing a whole block of Hazzard Square. After completing the theater sign I added some background and got carried away. I've tried to be as accurate as possible, with some details only clearly visble in a single episode. I also had to allow for the fact that some of the details change constantly, so what you see here may not exist together exactly like this in any single episode. I originally wanted to put more detail into varying the brickwork, but 'Seth M Berley's', for example, has somewhere in the region of 5000 bricks, so I settled for uniformity instead. For clarity (and to make my life easier) I have not attempted any interiors. I know that some episodes show gold lettering on the upper windows of some buildings, but I couldn't get any screengrabs where this text was readable. I can add them if anyone knows what they say. Here they are at a larger size: I do plan to do more of these, but may do something else in-between just for variety.
  10. vegetable
  11. donkey Donkey rides are a traditional part of the British seaside experience. This beach is close to where I was born:
  12. shoes
  13. Several shots in the dark here, but no one on target. Let's face it, it could have been anything, but Fred was told to stay on channel 9. Q. In 'Find Loretta Lynn' where were Boss's Loretta Lynn wigs made?.
  14. Granny Annie
  15. Or you could listen to the hillbilly version by Hayseed Dixie .
  16. original
  17. Welcome back boluke. You, Lizzy and Roger were all right. Q. Following on from the last question, what channel was Fred told to keep his CB on?.
  18. Deputy Enos Strate
  19. government I am well aware of that, but I was alluding to the events of December 1773 rather than the disparate modern group who seem like they'd be more at home at an event hosted by the Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland .
  20. Sometimes I'm nice to y'all and give you the answers in advance. The answer is O'Connor, and for anyone who didn't see the pictures MaryAnne mentioned, they're here. MaryAnne and Roger both got it right. I hope everyone had a good St. Patrick's Day. Mr. Obama met our new Taoiseach and announced he will visit Ireland in May. His ancestors' home town of Moneygall, Co. Offaly is about an hour from where I live. If we can get a president to visit, what will it take to get a Dukesfest here? . Q. In 'The Runaway', Suzy's fiancé Fred is told to rent a car with which accessory?.
  21. Tea Party (It was a long time ago - no hard feelings )
  22. walk Click if you don't see the connection .
  23. Looks like no one's going to get this one, although it's on the tips of y'all's tongues. The group was called 'Pine Valley Rockers'. Now for today, and it's already March 17th here, so "Lá Fhéile Pádraig sona daoibh" (or "Happy St. Patrick's Day" in English) , and hopefully later . I was trying to find an Irish related question, and I'm afraid this was the best I could come up with: Q. What is the name of the paint supply store near Rhuebottom's (I think it's name remains the same throughout all 7 seasons)?: A) O'Sullivan O'Connor C) O'Brien D) O'Dwyer E) O'Connell F) O'Rourke
  24. pants

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.