Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Tom said "I feel sorry for both Enos and Bo now...ya'll got crazy cravings I swear." Daisy and Lizzy smiled at each other.
  2. Daisy smiled a little "That sounds nice, what should the plan be for today..its nice to have you back Liz."
  3. Daisy said "I-I was going to suggest we go on a girls day..I'm stupid and we shouldn't..you have to many things on your mind...I'm stupid for even bringing it up..sorry."
  4. Daisy just sighed "I....nevermind" she was going to suggest a girls day but knew better and just shut up "I just think I'll go to my room..."
  5. Daisys cravings also got to her and she glanced at Lizzy and said "Hey..."
  6. Daisy was afraid to bother her and sat in her room..she wanted so much to talk to her best friend.
  7. Daisy said "I am, you only have a couple more days before you get outta here" and those couple of days flew and soon Daisy and Lizzy were both at Toms and were both comfortable.
  8. Daisy said "I know it will..you have time to think things through and all the while we can help each other out, it will work."
  9. Daisy said "I heard you agree with Bo...do you really mean it or because the jackass was arguing with you? I think we'll both be really safe with Tom...it could patch all of this up too...and whatever problems you think that staying with Tom while I'm there..I don't think there will be any."
  10. Bo sighed "I'm sorry..its just...I don't..I don't know.." and Daisy walked in when Bo went out and Daisy just sat down with a small glance to Lizzy and looked out the window "I'm so sorry Lizzy...I'm the worlds stupidest, weakest best friend...I had to get Tom to defend me just now when Jake cornerd me..but I appreciate him helping."
  11. Bo hugs her "I never said you couldn't visit your dad...I'm just saying that...I think it will be better to be with Tom okay?...and maybe you should talk to Daisy..Luke ain't helping none..and also..just..tell her you don't hate her and that now you'll see each other more often since you'll be staying with Tom..and I'll see ya'll more often."
  12. Bo said "Tom is closer, I can come visit you and Daisy more...and..you and Daisy need each other..Lizzy shes scared you'll never come back shes in hysterics out there because you said you were leaving, she thinks its her fault...you want her to keep thinking that or do you wanna patch things up with you best friend? Lizzy, I love you, our baby and my cousin...and you'll be more protected with Tom..please."
  13. Bo said "It will, you two will be able to watch out for each other and you'll have Tom, the way hes protecting Daisy I know you two will be fine..give it a shot, I don't mind you and Daisy staying with Tom if it keeps ya'll safe."
  14. Daisy said "I enjoy getting up and cooking breakfast for ya'll and supper too and doing stuff for ya'll and I'll enjoy doing that for Enos..I just..I don't know.."
  15. Daisy still went on everyday and hid her pain and worry.
  16. Daisy said "Tom offerd her to stay with him and me at his place..I don't know if she'd take the offer", of course she knew in her mind Lizzy would choose to go to Toms because she didn't like to be away from her best friend for long and she could hear her talking to Bo about it..and both of them heard what she just said.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.