Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy turns around to walk out with Sara and gets spooked by the guy "Uh Bo I guess hes talking about you" and she says good bye to Lizzy promising her she'd stop by tommarow and she walked out of the room with Sara and her and Enos left the hopsital to go home.
  2. Daisy said "Bo of course, why would you think it'd put to much pressure on me..really its okay."
  3. Daisy nodded "I pray whatever he comes up with works..in the meantime what do you want to talk about so we can get off this subject for awhile?"
  4. Matt nodds and sees both Lizzy and Daisy smiling at him and he says "Thank you both" Daisy says "Your welcome."
  5. Daisy said "I know they won't..but...neither of them know what Jake is capable of....he could kill them both or you if he can't get to me..Lizzy I can't let anyone get hurt, I love you all to much."
  6. Daisy said "Thank you Lizzy, I know I'll have you there and everyone else..with ya'lls help I can make it and Matt Lizzy is right."
  7. Daisy said "I don't know..its a possibility...these 7 months are going to fly by Liz, I can tell."
  8. Daisy said "I cannot get the thought out of my mind that the doctor is right...but...the other half wants to beleive that I will...I just am really scared, I don't want to leave anyone..it would hurt a lot of you all and I know it really would hurt you..I don't wanna die Liz.. Matt said "Just thinking that maybe it was kind of a bad idea to come..everyones so happy...I don't wanna ruin the moment."
  9. Daisy sighes "Thats only if Jake gets caught and put away, but the baby will probably be here before that happens."
  10. Bo nodds "I love you too Lizzy." Matt doesn't really say anything and Daisys kind of scared too.
  11. Bo said "Shes so beautiful Lizzy, I love her already just like my other two little girls." Matt said "She is pretty."
  12. Daisy nodds and the two go upstairs to Lizzys room and sit on the bed.
  13. Daisy nodded and said "I'll stay for as long as you want me too Liz." and sat down and watched as Bo noded "Yes, I want to hold her." and Daisy handed Bo his daughter and looked at the ground slightly.
  14. Daisy said "Lets go upstairs and relax and talk for a bit and maybe later we can find out how to talk to the boys okay?" and smiles a little, she was trying to hide the discomfort from all the stress she was experiencing."
  15. Daisy smiled "That is the prettiest name ever Liz." Bo came in with Belle and Matt and smiled and said "It is and I bet Tessa is as pretty as her mama too." Daisy said "I'll go if you want me to Liz."
  16. Daisy sighed "My cousins,Enos...I don't know Liz...I'm scared there mad at me.."
  17. Daisy nodded "I could see his face when he went to tell every one, he was smiling and he looked like he just won the lottery Liz, I know hes happy, he told us himself, he doesn't care wether is a boy or girl as long as its healthy, hes now got three healthy little girls..I know hes happy..what are you going to name her?"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.