Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Enos was trying to think of something he could say.
  2. Enos laughed and he drove her and Cherry and himself to Uncle Jesses farm
  3. Enos said "He said he would love to have us over."
  4. Daisy was a little frightned and didn't know what to say.
  5. Enos nodds "Were supposed to have tests from God...if not...life wouldn't be the same..its not supposed to be easy."
  6. Enos shook his head "I'm not sure.." he said softly.
  7. Daisy said "About today..what to do?..anything you have in mind is perfect to me."
  8. Daisy smiled at him "I'll do anything that you have in mind."
  9. Daisy hugged him tighter and started crying again.
  10. Daisy smiled "Of course you haven't..don't worry."
  11. I can't choose between Daisy's Song and Daisy's Shotgun Wedding
  12. Daisy said "I love you..I don't want to ever lose you."

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.