Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy said "The doctor said it could happen any time next week or heck even this weekend...somewhere in there..I'm scared."
  2. Daisy said "I said the same thing..and Luke assured me its only a phone call away, we'll talk every night untill you get back." she smiles.
  3. Daisy nods and sits down sighing "I hope this baby isn't another early one..I don't even know if I'll live."
  4. Marie said "Some of the good people that have hated the Hoggs for awhile..I can't tell you all there names exactly..theres many of them."
  5. Daisy wouldn't let Michael go alone or any of the others...especially with her loved ones and her daughter in danger..she was so worried about everyone she didn't even worry about her self...she hoped that Devon could help them...he was there only hope.
  6. Daisy straped the kids into Dixie 2 and took them to school.
  7. Daisy said "Oh no...there out" she hugged Michael tightly and said "Oh Michael....what are we going to do!?"
  8. Welcome to Hnet, hope you enjoy your stay here.
  9. Fanny Drucilla Bluebird Canyon Twin Trouble
  10. Lily said "Tell me how to help Andrea and Andrew...please Mamma" (LOVE IT I love that song..its a bit hard for me to listen to but I love it)
  11. (its one of mine too.) Lily nodded "I think that would help a bit."
  12. Soon the concerts over and Daisy is back to helping Lizzy as much as she can.
  13. Enos said "I wanna help them too..this shouldn't be happening to them" (yeah lol i do)
  14. (yikes..) Rosco explained everthing to Lily the best he could.
  15. Lily sighes "She couldn't think of anything either."

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.