Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy said "I love everyone in my family so much and there always on my mind."
  2. Daisy said "Lily please, its okay, please stop crying..its okay.."
  3. Daisy said "No, just didn't get very much sleep but I'm fine."
  4. Daisy huged her "It is not your fault, we love you."
  5. Daisy said "It's okay Lily, please don't worry about it."
  6. Kathy said "Then you met Daisy and Bo."
  7. Luke stared up at the sky thinking.
  8. Daisy said "I don't know...I don't ever know what those two are thinking."
  9. Daisy said "Liz what are we going to wear..I have absolutely nothing."

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.