Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Martha nodds and says "Lets go see what they want"
  2. Daisy said "Thanks Bo" she smiles a little and Lizzy and Luke walks in and she sees Luke and sighes as she gives her daughter a bottle
  3. wreck (been in one)
  4. I'll try to think of some ideas for this
  5. Daisy said "Really..your not mad? I should not have said No..you had the right to slap me that day..Shes your soon to be again girl friend and im taking her away from you but do you know how long shes been my best friend?"
  6. Daisy makes a bottle "Thanks Bo..Thanks for coming..Listen yesterday i was stupid..all you wanted to do was just see Lizzy and i told you No"
  7. Daisy said "She just has to get used to her Daddy I guess" soon the night passes and soon Daisy is woken by Kaylor crying and Enos at work and sighes "Please Kaylor"
  8. Daisy said "Yes...I believe you..I'm not sure why she was so much trouble though..shes fine with me"
  9. Daisy nodded and went to check on Kaylor and sighed and took her to the bed with her and Enos and layed her between them and looked at Enos
  10. Daisy said "No..Its about time I settle things with them..should I go talk to him?"
  11. Daisy said "I don't try to...I trust you, anytime you wanna watch Kaylor when i cant..be my guest"
  12. Daisy said "I'm sorry..I'm letting you down...I never wanted to do that...I know you hate me"
  13. (i hate jello...i really do lol) orange
  14. Daisy sighed "Explain...please...okay...just explain what you want me to promise you Enos"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.