Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I know i am"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Thanks"
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I hope"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Of course..but what about when i get to far along to work or the baby comes?"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "I-I don't blame her Liz"
-
paranormal experiences
I feel like im bein watched some times its creepy..and yeah i get what you mean about shadow spirits..i believe they haunt my house...and im pretty sure we have a poltergiest here too
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy looked at Yammy "You hate me now dont you"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Ashley said "Clay..I'm sorry..you better wake up!"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Ashley and Matt went into Clays room
-
Welcome To Hazzard
Daisy sighes
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "Hes gone..Theres nothin you can do!"
-
Welcome To Hazzard
Daisy said "Hey..me and Enos love each other...and I'm not gonna pick...I'll pick the wrong one and ya'll will get mad"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Welcome To Hazzard
Daisy laughed "I wish me or Enos would just propose to one another already"